Ok since uSirius is not working anymore I spend today figuring out another way to stream to my phone. If anyone is interested here are the apps I used. I'm sorry I coudn't provide extremely detailed directions.

1. Create an IceCast Server...you can download the software at icecast(dot)org
    - The icecast server will broadcast the stream and make it accessible anywhere.

2. Download EdCast at www(dot)oddsock(dot)org/tools/edcast/
    - This program will capture sirius from your sound card on the machine you login it with thru IE. It will take the captured sounds and direct them to the IceCast server.

3. Download Orb from orb.com
    - Orb will hold the link to your IceCast server and convert it to a format that can be played on the phones.

This way is not a perfect as the old method.
    Downsides:
    - Unlike using uSirius you can only play the channel you have actually playing on the computer you use to log into Sirius.com
    - Sirius pops up asking you if you want to stay connected. You will need to use a program like Perfect Automation to make your mouse click where that msg pops up. If you have it click every 2 minutes or so it will hit 'ok' when the msg is actually there. www(dot)freedownloadmanager(dot)org/download/Perfect_Automation_59937_p/ (Once yahoo widgets is fixed you won't need to worry about this)

I know this isn't broken down enough for ppl that aren't very technical but I hope it helps!
    11-17-09 02:51 PM
    How do you get your soundcard to show up in the live recording section of edcast? All i see is digital input device...
    11-17-09 06:00 PM
    I used software called Virtual Audio Cable

URL: software(dot)muzychenko(dot)net/eng/vac(dot)html

You do need to close and reopen EdCast after you install it or the virutal one doesn't show up
    Last edited by navarone; 11-17-09 at 06:37 PM.
    11-17-09 06:34 PM
    I used software called Virtual Audio Cable

URL: software(dot)muzychenko(dot)net/eng/vac(dot)html

You do need to close and reopen EdCast after you install it or the virutal one doesn't show up
    Well I got Virtual Audio cable installed, and I know there is a stream coming through ORB (because I hear trial every few seconds), but I don't seem to have any volume.

Which encoder are you using?
    11-18-09 11:33 AM
    I had to go into the Sound menu on the windows machine and disabled everything but Line 1 under Playback and Recording....Then I adjusted the volume there which made it louder thru orb. EdCast is an encoder....so is orb technically.
    11-18-09 11:36 AM
    Also when you use this method on a computer you can pause the show and then continue it from that spot. Pausing doesn't seem to work on the phoen tho...its prob something to do with how it caches the data.
    11-18-09 11:56 AM
    Also when you use this method on a computer you can pause the show and then continue it from that spot. Pausing doesn't seem to work on the phoen tho...its prob something to do with how it caches the data.
    what are your encoder settings within edcast?
    11-18-09 11:59 AM
    MP3 Lame...I think you also need to name the mountpoint something.mp3...I just made mine sirius.mp3
    11-18-09 12:01 PM
    Thanks... got it to work, once i disabled everything... Also if you don't use orb, you can go directly to the mount point within the BB browser and you can pause too...
    11-18-09 12:43 PM
    Thanks... got it to work, once i disabled everything... Also if you don't use orb, you can go directly to the mount point within the BB browser and you can pause too...

Cool glad you go it to work. On the tour it doens't work if I dont' use orb for some reason....oh well.
    11-18-09 12:49 PM
    What happened to uSirius? When did it go down? I just used it last week
    11-18-09 01:24 PM
    What happened to uSirius? When did it go down? I just used it last week

Sirius changed all the links sometime over the weekend I believe....That killed uSirius.
    11-18-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD