Is there any program out there, possibly free, that will stream both MP3 and RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol)?
    03-03-10 11:13 AM
    Bueller? Bueller?
    03-04-10 07:46 AM
    As far as I know moodio.fm is your best bet. Its not an app but it will get the job done.

Learn more here.
    03-04-10 08:11 AM
    As far as I know moodio.fm is your best bet. Its not an app but it will get the job done.
    I was trying to stay away from Moodio.fm, and find an actually application. I appreciate your help, though.
    03-04-10 08:25 AM
    Bump up the jam, bump it up!
    03-05-10 08:16 AM
    There are definitely some paid apps for this, I can't remember at the moment which ones.

You're talking about something you can run on your PC and stream to your devices, right?
    03-05-10 08:36 AM
    There are definitely some paid apps for this, I can't remember at the moment which ones.

You're talking about something you can run on your PC and stream to your devices, right?
    No, I'm talking about an application that will allow the stream from my handset.

I listen to the scanner at m.radioreference.com, and I need an MP3 streaming application to do it.
    03-05-10 08:41 AM
    Allow the stream to do what from your handset?

An MP3 streaming application is one that takes MP3s and streams them for use by another device. I don't think that's what you're asking for.

Why can't you listen to that particular site on your browser?
    03-06-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD