Okay, so I was asking whether or not QuickLaunch would work on 5.0 a little earlier tonight and with a few responses I took the plunge, bought it, and am so glad I did. Now, I have stumbled upon a problem with quicklaunching an app. I set the "Clock" app as one of my top quicklaunches on the list, however, when I click it, nothing happens. I tried deleting the clock from the list and adding it back a few times, and nothing. I don't really think there will be a solution to this problem, and it might actually resolve itself on its own. I'm curious though, has anyone else experienced this problem? If not, do you think you could try this out and report back if you don't mind and just let me know if it's something that might just be buggy on my device?

Thanks a lot guys

GO CRACKBERRY!!!
    06-21-09 11:04 PM
    I have an 8900 still w/ 4.6.1.231 and any time I run into buggy times either a battery pull or the quick pull app works for me. You might have already tried that but if not that's what I recommend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 12:22 AM
    Yeah... the Clock is one of the apps that doesn't work with QL on 5.0.... it does work on the 4.6
    06-22-09 08:26 AM
    does BBM5 work with latest QL? getting error each time i try to run.
    09-22-09 10:35 PM
    Yeah... the Clock is one of the apps that doesn't work with QL on 5.0.... it does work on the 4.6
    Clint is right. The clock works just fine on 4.6. I am using .231 and have the clock on my list and it works with no issues.

Since 5.0 is Beta, I'm almost positive that's your problem.
    09-22-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD