I recently updated WhatsApp, to find that after the install, my blackberry connection drops.

I still have 3G, but no connection to my BIS. If i turn off all connections and turn them back on, it appears for a little and then goes away.

Tried uninstalling WhatsApp, and I get my BIS back. Can't seem to figure this one out....

Am I the only one experiencing this, or are there others who may have the same problem?

(Bold 9700, OS 6.499)
    Hi
    all you need to do is update software on blackberry and reinsatell whatsapp befor you restore any thing it will be ok
    02-04-12 03:56 PM
    I have a blackberry bold and have latest whatsapp installed on it
    It was working fine until recently It stops working and every time I send a message I get the clock
    Icon next to my message in the chat box. I wait for a whole but nothing happens. Then I found
    Out that I have to update my whatsapp, by replacing the version I have with the latest one (they're the same version btw) and after the phone reboots everything is back to normal but only for a short while, like a day or too so I have to so the same process all over again . It's getting really annoying!

Does anyone know how to fix that problem???

Thank you
    03-12-13 07:35 AM
    Very likely it's an issue with whatsapp servers.
    03-12-13 12:22 PM
    Hi,

I recently got an update that WhatsApp was outdated. When I signed in to BB App world, I tried to download the latest version, but it kept saying "Connection timed out".

When I deleted the existing app, and looked up WhatsApp again in the BB App world, it does not show the "Download" or "Install" option (like it does for other apps).

When I visit the WhatsApp website to download, it keeps saying "Connection Timed Out" after 'requesting' for the longest time. Other web pages do open.

Please help!

Rgds...
    Pranab.
    04-23-13 02:38 PM
    Hi,I recently got an update that WhatsApp was outdated. When I signed in to BB App world, I tried to download the latest version, but it kept saying "Connection timed out".When I deleted the existing app, and looked up WhatsApp again in the BB App world, it does not show the "Download" or "Install" option (like it does for other apps).When I visit the WhatsApp website to download, it keeps saying "Connection Timed Out" after 'requesting' for the longest time. Other web pages do open.Please help!Rgds...Pranab.
    Toggle the mobile network and try again, or use wifi?
    04-23-13 04:21 PM
    hello , i have whatsapp on my blackberry 9550 storm 2 with OS 5 , it's stop working and i must remove the battery and put it back again to make whatsapp work again , is the problem in my phone or what ?? plz help
    04-16-14 02:51 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD