hi there.since i'm having problems with facebook i was looking for many solutions but none of them worked.then i found one russian site and one guy offered me a service book that contains mms,wap,wifi,email and FACEBOOK for 10$.do anybody know what service book he was talking about?cannot use facebook via wap,even 1.6.0.22

at&t bold 9000 unlocked,.592
    04-21-10 01:42 AM
    how about some more informaton?

Where are you from (country), what carrier do you use, what kind of data plan do you currently have, etc...

This info will help everyone help you
    04-21-10 07:14 AM
    I'm from Azerbaijan,carrier-azercell,do not have any data plan(here,in my country,it's very expensive)blackberr app world shows only free apps,maps don't work either.no service for bb maps.tried to use garmin mobile but it has stuck on the aqcuiring sattelite information and then nothing happens.but I don't need to use them,I need only facebook,that doesn't work.on the blackberry site there's an option to download older version if you aren't connected to internet services.but it says cannoct connect because a data service is not avialible.on another site that guy said me it's a facebook service book problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Yagub; 04-22-10 at 06:20 AM.
    04-22-10 06:18 AM
    I hate to tell you this buddy, but without some sort of data plan from your carrier, ANY applications/services that need data to operate simply will not work. This goes for blackberry maps, garmin mobile, facebook, sending and receiving emails, etc. Most carriers here in North America have cheaper data option that only allows email/IM and some social websites like Facebook - although not all carriers offer the same thing

Short answer though, is you will need to get some sort of data access from your carrier...
    04-22-10 07:02 AM
    Yeah,I know that notnhing will work without bes or bis.but that guys in russia can use facebook via gprs,even via wifi.wondered if you knew how that thing works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD