Right well i dont know if anyone else has noticed but the new appworld seems to be quite a memory leaker. Since ive downloaded it and installed it, ive noticed that my memory now goes to about 30mb whereas before it would hold steady at around 40mb.

Anyone else noticed that?? or is it just me??...i havent downloaded any new apps and the ones i have, i deleted as i didnt like them very much...also have checked through my running apps and all 3rd party apps are shut properly.

So would be interested to see if anyone else here is suffering from a memory leak on the appworld??.

Anyways have deleted it and re-installed it so will see how it goes this time...oh and the ticketmaster app seems to have made an appearance...ive just downloaded it and installed it. Still cant find shazam though
    04-02-09 07:37 PM
    Doesn't happen to me. My memory's usually about 45MB, then I downloaded a bunch of stuff plus AppWorld and I'm at 42MB 24 hours later.
    04-02-09 07:42 PM
    Doesn't happen to me. My memory's usually about 45MB, then I downloaded a bunch of stuff plus AppWorld and I'm at 42MB 24 hours later.

Hmmm strange i just done a battery pull and looked and im sitting at 40mb, which doesnt seem right as normally i see myself at about 44mb.

Ok just had a look now and its gone to 42mb...
    04-02-09 07:44 PM
    Did you dl something that might be the culprit?
    04-02-09 07:45 PM
    No problem here either. I'm at about 42MB and I have lots of apps including app world.
    04-02-09 07:47 PM
    Well other than the ticketmaster app and the telemap navigator app...not really. I havent used the telemap nav app yet and its not running in the background and neither have i run or opened the ticketmaster app.

So i dont know whats causing it to go down so quickly...doesnt really matter as i have my quickpull scheduled every night at 3am to do a batt pull.
    04-02-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD