is this a fact? seems that im unable to get my calls in if im using a 3rd party app. instango,opera,whatever. the call would go straight to voicemail. using the native browser i could surf and receive my calls. is this happening to everyone as well?

i also called boost to ask incase they can check if my line was in need of a touch up. the rep asked and when he found out my phone was a 8350 he wanted to upgrade my phone to the system. saying i would suffer text and data issues in the NEAR future. it was my choice to deny it at this time since everything is fine on my BB. has anyone else heard about this so called 'upgrade to the system' story?
    07-03-09 04:30 PM
    as fir the update to the system, i have no clue....

but as for the voicemail deal, yes. if you are using anything that uses data the network cant handle more than one data transfer at a time. resulting in if you get a call it goes to VM.
    07-03-09 04:34 PM
    well doesnt the native BB browser use data? i tried to call my bb 10x and using the native browser i had no problem getting my calls through. so i guess thats my goto browser while on the go/and expecting calls.

instango works well too,for those that're like me and need their IM clients on. the problem is its a bit tricky. you can leave it ON in the back,but while engaging in a conversation it becomes a gamble w/you sending or receiving data. which like Casper said,will send them straight to VM. i suggest you dont go madd with the 'sending' to leave room for incoming calls.

damn,i wonder how the BB aIM(RIM)app works w/this issue.
    07-03-09 05:08 PM
    were you on wifi????
    07-03-09 05:28 PM
    Lol dang I think I was. I'll report back when I confirm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD