Just downloaded it. Works great so far.
    10-30-09 01:09 PM
    dmg... first off love the app, just a question is there a reason why the bbm notification icon doesn't show up when the phone is locked w/storm slider? Is there an option to turn this on? Just a suggestion/comment I had... other than that app is great.
    It is not coded to show up and at this point it cant be done.
    10-30-09 01:38 PM
    I should get my storm 2 today can't wait to test out SS on it :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 01:38 PM
    You need to change the link on this page. I clicked on it from my Storm 2 and it downloaded and then told me that I bought the wrong version and I would have to buy the version for the Storm 2. I paid twice for the app so please change it.
    10-30-09 03:22 PM
    You need to change the link on this page. I clicked on it from my Storm 2 and it downloaded and then told me that I bought the wrong version and I would have to buy the version for the Storm 2. I paid twice for the app so please change it.
    That is strange. The link I posed is just the StormSlider page. It should provide you with a list of different versions. If you've used the App Store in the past though it may have though you were using a different device and it would then only provide you with that listing.

I hope that makes sense. If you pm me your transaction ID I will refund the 1st purchase.

Thanks
    10-30-09 03:48 PM
    bought this last night.. emailed DMG 3 times.. no response for tech help????
    10-30-09 03:51 PM
    exact same thing happened to me last night.
    10-30-09 03:52 PM
    bought this last night.. emailed DMG 3 times.. no response for tech help????
    The best support is posting in the forums. I will answer your post a lot sooner then I will the emails. I get 200+ emails a day and it's hard to keep up. I always tell people to post their issue in the forum and I will get to it ASAP. Sorry about not getting to your email yet.
    10-30-09 04:03 PM
    I'm also looking for a few beta testers for those who are interested =)
    still looking??
    10-30-09 05:13 PM
    I have purchased the full version last night and I thank you for the updates. I do have one problem with the app. When I hit the red phone button when slider is active it closes the app and slider will not run until a battery pull. Looking for the slider to lock all the buttons and only be unlocked by the slider. Thank you for a great app.

MTIZLE Storm2
    10-30-09 05:27 PM
    Just downloaded it... Hope this version is better than most for Storm 1... Appreciate all the upgrading, and fixes... Hope this one works great off the bat. Seems to be working okay so far.
    10-30-09 05:47 PM
    Exactly

10-30-09 06:33 PM
    I downloaded another update that was released today, but now it doesn't work with the lock button! Any ideas on what happened between 4.5.4 to 4.5.5?
    10-30-09 06:46 PM
    DMG, my battery is hella draining and I SS did it

can you look into this plz? anyone else having these problems??
    10-30-09 08:29 PM
    I am on BES and the IT policy requires a password (can't turn it off, but I can choose what password want) after a max. of 30 minutes of inactivity.

Can BerrySlider & numeric code replace the BB password, or am I stuck entering the password every 30 minutes?
    10-30-09 08:37 PM
    DMG, my battery is hella draining and I SS did it

can you look into this plz? anyone else having these problems??
    I'm on it already I just completed an update and I'm testing it out right now.
    10-30-09 08:38 PM
    When I hit the red phone button when slider is active it closes the app and slider will not run until a battery pull. Looking for the slider to lock all the buttons and only be unlocked by the slider. Thank you for a great app. Anyone else have this problem or it a permissions issue?
    10-30-09 08:45 PM
    I'm on it already I just completed an update and I'm testing it out right now.
    nice, thanks DMG. my phone only lasted 5 hours today with minimal usage and no wifi or bluetooth.
    10-30-09 08:46 PM
    When I hit the red phone button when slider is active it closes the app and slider will not run until a battery pull. Looking for the slider to lock all the buttons and only be unlocked by the slider. Thank you for a great app. Anyone else have this problem or it a permissions issue?
    When the app is running none of the keys should work. The only way to close the app is to slide the slider all the way across.

You're able to close it using the red end key?
    10-30-09 08:50 PM
    Ya I can just hit the red end key and it will close the app and put up an error
    10-30-09 08:51 PM
    Ya I can just hit the red end key and it will close the app and put up an error
    Do you know what the error says by any chance?
    10-30-09 08:52 PM
    Application Terminated: StormSlider has been denied the "input Simulation" permission. Is the error I get. I get that error after i press the red end button, while the app is running. I now have to pull the battery to make it run again.
    10-30-09 08:53 PM
    Application Terminated: StormSlider has been denied the "input Simulation" permission. Is the error I get. I get that error after i press the red end button, while the app is running. I now have to pull the battery to make it run again.
    Okay to fix that do the following

Click on Options Icon
    Click on Applications
    Tap StormSlider
    Click the Menu Key
    Click Edit Permissions
    Set all 3 of them to allow
    Click Menu Key
    Click Save

Do a battery pull. That should fix your issue.
    10-30-09 08:58 PM
    Ok now I dont get an error, it just exits the slider when I hit the red end button. Is there an option that if you hit the red end button enough it exits the app? All the buttons are locked except the red end button. As long as we are on the test phase, the run Slider when you lock using the on board lock doesn't work.
    Last edited by MTIZLE; 10-30-09 at 09:24 PM.
    10-30-09 09:11 PM
    I'm not having this problem. When I have SS active and hit the end button, it doesn't do anything.

10-30-09 10:10 PM
1,789 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD