I would definitely beta test it
    10-29-09 11:02 PM
    Note to dmg: I will b trying to get s2 earlier if I can

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 11:34 PM
    I would like to be a beta tester for this app.

10-29-09 11:39 PM
    I'm in for Beta testing..also is that battery bug on S1 effecting us S2 owners as well? My battery life has been horrible. TIA
    10-29-09 11:39 PM
    Anyone getting the lock screen randomly? Seems to be doing it alot for me. (s2 version btw.)
    10-30-09 12:02 AM
    I'll beta test for it if you need me too =P Seems like a great app.
    10-30-09 12:03 AM
    Anyone getting the lock screen randomly? Seems to be doing it alot for me. (s2 version btw.)
    Make sure that you do a clean install of the app if you previously had the S1 version installed. Remove the app, battery pull, reinstall and one final battery pull should fix it.

10-30-09 12:06 AM
    I'm in for Beta testing..also is that battery bug on S1 effecting us S2 owners as well? My battery life has been horrible. TIA
    What apps are you running because i had was experiencing some serious drop like 5-10% an hour. Even 2% in just 10-20 minutes. I was using MeterBerry to monitor and thought Id delete it to see if that may have been causing it and since then I have only had 10-15% drop in the last 4.5 hours
    10-30-09 12:10 AM
    Count me in
    10-30-09 12:11 AM
    same here =(
    10-30-09 12:11 AM
    Make sure that you do a clean install of the app if you previously had the S1 version installed. Remove the app, battery pull, reinstall and one final battery pull should fix it.

Yeah, I did that initially. After the s2 install it just started doing it. Just pulled again and it seems to be working fine. Thanks for the tip though.
    10-30-09 12:13 AM
    Yes the battery bug is affecting the storm2 version too. I will be uploading the new version soon for the storm 2.

I will also look into the random locking too.
    10-30-09 12:20 AM
    What apps are you running because i had was experiencing some serious drop like 5-10% an hour. Even 2% in just 10-20 minutes. I was using MeterBerry to monitor and thought Id delete it to see if that may have been causing it and since then I have only had 10-15% drop in the last 4.5 hours
    an update came out for the S1 that fixes the battery issue today. As mentioned before the same bug is effecting us as well.
    10-30-09 12:44 AM
    Yes the battery bug is affecting the storm2 version too. I will be uploading the new version soon for the storm 2.

I will also look into the random locking too.
    I got an email that says that there was an update but when I went to mobihand it was still the same version. 4.5.1
    10-30-09 01:06 AM
    I got an email that says that there was an update but when I went to mobihand it was still the same version. 4.5.1
    If you previously purchased SS for the S1, you need to turn off notifications for updates for it or you will keep getting emails every time an update comes out for the S1 version.

10-30-09 01:19 AM
    If you previously purchased SS for the S1, you need to turn off notifications for updates for it or you will keep getting emails every time an update comes out for the S1 version.

gotcha. thanks
    10-30-09 01:29 AM
    Okay the app has been updated to 4.5.4 =)
    10-30-09 03:08 AM
    Okay the app has been updated to 4.5.4 =)
    That's why I just check in every now and then from a distance.
    DMG is always on top of things.
    Thank you.
    10-30-09 03:29 AM
    I did address your post lol

The issue is you have the wrong version. You have the storm 1 version and if you provide me with a transaction id I will refund your money right away.

To get the correct version you much select it from the list. See the image below =)

That screen didn't come up when I followed your link. You can't "refund" my money because I "won" the app by keying in the coupon code you provided in your original post. I apologize if you addressed my post earlier (still don't see where you did) but that's a mute issue now. I've already purchased another app that provides me with the same function as yours so it really doesn't matter anymore.
    I would suggest though, in the future, if you are going to offer coupon codes for your app then you should honor them instead of sending people to purchase it rather than correcting the issue and providing it for free as originally intended.

10-30-09 05:02 AM
    I'm also looking for a few beta testers for those who are interested =)
    i'd be happy to beta test something for you. Hook me up.
    10-30-09 06:58 AM
    dmg... first off love the app, just a question is there a reason why the bbm notification icon doesn't show up when the phone is locked w/storm slider? Is there an option to turn this on? Just a suggestion/comment I had... other than that app is great.
    10-30-09 07:12 AM
    I'm also looking for a few beta testers for those who are interested =)
    Not sure if you are still looking but I can beta test if you like.
    10-30-09 09:27 AM
    I'm not getting the coupon code to work, was that just a limited quantity offer?
    10-30-09 11:44 AM
    I'm not getting the coupon code to work, was that just a limited quantity offer?
    You have to use it on the mobihand.com site not crackberry store.
    10-30-09 11:46 AM
    Thanks, I must say this is a great app. I hated the original lock; this is well worth it.
    10-30-09 12:42 PM
1,789 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD