I'm working on a game that currently is developed for the Storm/Storm2 running OS 5.0. It's pretty close to completion and I'd like to officially release it Friday or Saturday. So I need testers who can be fairly dedicated.

Depending on how many people respond, I may not be able to use everyone, but I have some other apps coming down the road.
    10-28-09 04:10 PM
    hi there

Gimme a shout if you need a storm2 9520 beta tester.

i will sure help out.
    10-28-09 05:24 PM
    Go ahead and PM me if you need someone.
    10-28-09 05:37 PM
    I'm in if you need someone!
    10-28-09 05:41 PM
    I will test on a Storm 9530
    10-28-09 05:45 PM
    I'm interested...Storm1 - 5.0.0.320

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 05:52 PM
    cool, that's just the number of people i was looking for. look for emails later tonight.
    10-28-09 08:15 PM
    Ok I installed the game..... Looks good.....
    A 2 questions.... 1 will you add landscape option or will the game be only portrait?
    2. Will you add like a tab on how many times you beat the comp?
    I'll play with it more .....thanks

10-28-09 11:34 PM
    Ok I installed the game..... Looks good.....
    A 2 questions.... 1 will you add landscape option or will the game be only portrait?
    2. Will you add like a tab on how many times you beat the comp?
    I'll play with it more .....thanks

I'm working on preventing it from going to landscape. So that should be in soon.

I like the suggestion on the stats.
    10-28-09 11:41 PM
    I'll test. Storm 9530 - running 5.0.0.323
    10-29-09 12:47 AM
    I'm working on a game that currently is developed for the Storm/Storm2 running OS 5.0. It's pretty close to completion and I'd like to officially release it Friday or Saturday. So I need testers who can be fairly dedicated.

Depending on how many people respond, I may not be able to use everyone, but I have some other apps coming down the road.
    I have a blackberry info site and a retail site. Definitely a blackberry addict here, and I would love to test for ya! Let me know!
    10-29-09 12:49 AM
    I will test it on my storm 1 with 5.0 if you need it.
    10-29-09 12:51 AM
    i have the screen rotation issue fixed and a new version should be available sometime on Thursday. be sure to post any issues or suggestions in this thread if you haven't already. also, if you haven't received a PM from me yet, just send me one in case I accidentally missed you.
    10-29-09 01:01 AM
    The latest version is 0.0.15 and fixes the following:

- game locked into portrait mode
    - button updated with latest selection
    - better alignment of elements
    10-29-09 10:32 AM
    Some suggestions:
    1. please have OTA option, it took me until few minutes ago to have time to sit down with my computer, download it from my email, unzip it, and load it with DM.
    2. no instruction or help, I have no idea how to play this game in the beginning.
    3. have an option to change what I want to show against computer instead of pre-determined moves.

if suggestion #3 doesn't make sense, it further proofs me that I have no idea how to play this game.
    Last edited by gtg; 10-31-09 at 12:32 AM.
    10-31-09 12:24 AM
    Findings:
    No instructional help. That is needed for sure.
    Not all of the icons show what you are actually choosing, they just have a gear symbol.
    OTA option would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary since it is in beta testing.

Overall, the game works well, but having some documentation that shows what beats what and some information regarding the object of the game, how to play, etc needs to be implemented, but has great potential, I think!

10-31-09 12:32 AM
    I'm on .230 with a Storm 2 if you need anymore testers. PM or email [email protected]
    10-31-09 12:39 AM
    Version 0.0.17 is available for download: v0.0.17

The following have been fixed:
    - an instructions screen has been included
    - the majority of the icons have been updated

I wanted to include an OTA download, but for some reason it isn't compiling properly. I should be able to get that shortly.
    10-31-09 02:13 PM
    I probably should have mentioned that the graphics are a work in process. The guy I had designing them didn't get them to me until last night. For the time being, the gear was a placeholder.
    10-31-09 02:15 PM
    Great! Dl now will let you know how it goes

10-31-09 03:56 PM
    With .17 I am getting lockup. I play a couple of times and can't get it to do anything. bb button and back button don't do anything. It just says what you threw and what they throw and you win.
    You can kinda see the button that is supposed to be underneath but it cuts most of it off and there is no way to press it.
    10-31-09 11:28 PM
    A lot of the things i found with the game have already been posted.

Updated icons would be good though as well as a list of what beats what
    11-01-09 09:55 AM
    With .17 I am getting lockup. I play a couple of times and can't get it to do anything. bb button and back button don't do anything. It just says what you threw and what they throw and you win.
    You can kinda see the button that is supposed to be underneath but it cuts most of it off and there is no way to press it.
    can you post a screen of what you're seeing?
    11-01-09 07:44 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]

Deleted and reloaded and got the same result. BB button and back button don't do anything. Can't get to the button to click it.
    11-02-09 08:31 AM
    feel free to get ahold of me. i consider my self a gamer more than anything. and i understand what to expect on a mobile platform.
    11-02-09 11:51 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD