Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with their Storm Slider when you exit bedside mode....I have my Storm Slider Ver. 3.7.7 set to only work when the default lock is activated...It works great until I put my phone into bedside mode...when I exit out of that mode storm slider doesn't work..in fact the lock itself doesnt work properly..I need to do a battery pull to get everything working again.

Thanx in Advance!!
    05-03-09 08:07 AM
    I just tested letting my storm enter bedside mode with only dim on to active SS. I let my screen dim out. I let it sit for a minute, woke the storm back up, disabled bedside mode and exited the clock app. I then let the device dim out once again and when I woke it back up, the lock was activated. I also tried it using the lock key instead and I get the same result. The only thing that I can think of that might be stopping it is that your app memory is too low resulting in SS not being able to run.

Try posting your problem in the New App: StormSlider (iPhone style lock / unlock) to bring it to DMG's attention and see if somebody else is having this same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD