I've tried BerryBuzz in the past and didn't find it too useful (at least for myself). I never got it to work with my third-party non-BES corporate email client and I wasn't able to figure out how to change the duration of the vibration or the length of the pause between vibrations (two features that I really would have liked).

Anyway, with all the hype over the 2.2 release, I am interested in the app again. I'm wondering what your favorite uses for the app are. Obviously, the majority of answers will be to use different color LED alerts for SMS/MMS/Email/Facebook etc. I realize that is a valuable feature for many but I haven't found it too useful (unless I can figure out how to get it to work with NotifyLink). What else are you using it for?
    03-15-10 06:01 PM
    I've tried BerryBuzz in the past and didn't find it too useful (at least for myself). I never got it to work with my third-party non-BES corporate email client and I wasn't able to figure out how to change the duration of the vibration or the length of the pause between vibrations (two features that I really would have liked).

Anyway, with all the hype over the 2.2 release, I am interested in the app again. I'm wondering what your favorite uses for the app are. Obviously, the majority of answers will be to use different color LED alerts for SMS/MMS/Email/Facebook etc. I realize that is a valuable feature for many but I haven't found it too useful (unless I can figure out how to get it to work with NotifyLink). What else are you using it for?
    the only thing new in 2.2 is the ability to backup/restore settings to memory card
    03-15-10 06:06 PM
    For me it's one of my most important and useful APPs. I have it set-up for missed calls, low battery and of course e-mails
    03-15-10 06:19 PM
    Has anyone been able to get the gmail app alert working? This alert feature was new and is not working on my Storm. I have it set up the same as my other alerts and all the other ones are working.
    03-15-10 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD