new member here..and i searched threads, but didnt see my question. so sorry if it was answered.

On storm 2 9550 i have facebook installed, and all my contacts keep randomly deleting themselves...i found a thread on that, and it said in one reply that facebook could be the problem. and even if i go to menu and close facebook it still shows its running in the app switching ribbon. any way to completely close down facebook? or should i just uninstall it and when i want to go there go with the browser? i cant stand having to hook up my device and back up or manually type in contacts again and again and again.

ok edit/ i just did a full restore from a backup file i had made..still no contacts.
    Last edited by tcepsusredruma; 03-01-10 at 08:34 PM. Reason: added more info
    03-01-10 08:20 PM
    Unfortunately the Facebook app for BB is crap. IMO

Mobile site works better.
    03-02-10 08:08 AM
    I've had facebook on my 9550 since the minute I got it, never had this issue. I've found DM syncs **** up the contacts more than Facebook does.

Also, Facebook does close out, it just takes 10-15 seconds. Take a drag, exhale, and by the time you're done, Facebook will be closed.
    03-02-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD