Sounds good and looking forward to it.
    Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 12:47 PM
    Unless I'm missing a setting, there is no ability to manually sort the order in which the stocks/funds are displayed? It would be very handy to be able to place them in a specific order rather than needing to re-enter your list each time a new investment is added.
    Thanks for your feedback, we included this feature in v.1.0 release. Keep in touch with us.
    06-01-10 12:47 PM
    Thanks for your feedback, we included this feature in v.1.0 release. Keep in touch with us.
    Sounds great, thanks for the info!
    06-01-10 08:28 PM
    Hey, what happened to my stocks+ 0.9.4 ?
    Just today when I tried to open the app. It says beta period is expired, please download newest version from berryblow.com

When I check the website, the app still says 0.9.4, so I deleted the one I had in my bb, then replaced it with the new download from the website. And I still got the same message.

What should I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 08:43 AM
    Hi all, thanks for using this application, give us a couple of days and we'll release v.0.9.5. We'll inform about new release in this post.
    07-01-10 01:44 PM
    Hi,

today we released v.0.9.5, we're so sorry for this delay, version had been ready before Jul 1 but we found some bugs and decided to fix them. Now you can update your previous installation to v.0.9.5.

What's new in this version:

- We added advanced stock information (Last Trade, Day's Range, Day's High, Day's Low, Trade Time, 52 week Range, Previous Close,
    Volume, Open, Market Cap, Bid, P/E (ttm), Ask, 1y Target). To view advanced information choose from the main menu "Info" for selected
    item. Also if you want additional info contact us with your feedback.

- We added active period settings, now you can set up start and end time, go to settings and set 'from' and 'to' paramters. By default 'from' = 9.00 and 'to' = 16.00.

- Now you can arrange item's order as you want. Use 'Move..." command menu to move an item up/down. So you can set up stock order in the list and on the home screen. But home screen list will be updated only during the next home screen update period.

- On the home screen you can set up number of rows for displaying stocks, so if you current home screen view has free space you can correct this value manually (+/- rows).

- Also in this version: UI improvements, new settings panel, fix for some minor issues.

So, download and try it,
    And we need your feedback!

Downloads:

Desktop: http://www.berryblow.com/downloads/stocks_plus_beta.zip

OTA: http://m.berryblow.com/ota/stocks/stocks.jad
    07-05-10 12:13 PM
    Nice update on this. This app has come a long ways from when it was first announced. I like how you have the advanced stock info listed.
    07-08-10 09:01 AM
    The one thing that would make this a really sweet app is if you had a field where you could enter the number of shares you owned of a stock/mutual fund and then it would compute the value of your holdings based on the closing price for the day.
    07-09-10 12:03 AM
    have 1 issue with v.0.9.5 - app doesn't update in the morning (sometimes) but v.0.9.5 is stable and cool
    07-09-10 03:28 PM
    I wish more home screen options (fonts, colors etc)
    07-09-10 03:29 PM
    For me I need to be able to add what I paid for the stock so then it can total the amount of what my stocks are worth. I have been looking for an app that can do this, so far I have not yet found one. If you can make that work you have a winner.
    07-09-10 03:50 PM
    Does this applications support Commodities prices?
    07-09-10 04:56 PM
    Does the app support the Baltic Dry Index ($BDI)

TIA
    07-09-10 08:08 PM
    See Title.....
    07-11-10 02:53 PM
    Does the app support the Baltic Dry Index ($BDI)

TIA
    Can't find this index in finance.yahoo.com
    07-14-10 01:49 PM
    Can't find this index in finance.yahoo.com
    That doesn't suprise me.
    It's a tuff one to find Not even cnbc has it.

Thanks for checking.
    07-14-10 08:36 PM
    Today we updated Stocks+ with some engine fixes and improvements, also added some home screen customization (from your feedbacks), we added left, right, top and bottom indents for list position. So, you can home screen stock list as you want depends on your current theme. For example if you use home screen weather application, you can set weather icon on the left side and then set left indent for Stocks+ to 100 or 150, so, list will be displayed on the right side.
    Now we�re working on stocks portfolio, any feedback is appreciated.

Download links:

Desktop: http://www.berryblow.com/downloads/stocks_plus_beta.zip
    OTA: http://m.berryblow.com/ota/stocks/stocks.jad

Have a good day!
    07-15-10 01:37 PM
    For me I need to be able to add what I paid for the stock so then it can total the amount of what my stocks are worth. I have been looking for an app that can do this, so far I have not yet found one. If you can make that work you have a winner.
    would be great for me too, +1!
    07-15-10 04:23 PM
    One glich I've noticed is that when you add new funds, the fund does not show up on the screen until you exit out of the program and then go back into it. A minor detail.
    07-15-10 06:12 PM
    Dear friends,

Today we released Stocks+ v.1.0. We fixed all critical issues and implemented a base set of major features. Among your feedback we found a lot of interesting features. Some of these features were included in the first release; some of features will be implemented in the next update.

We�re thinking about this set for v.1.1, 1.2 and 2.0:

* Stocks Alerts;
    * My Stocks with calculating your profit etc.;
    * News feeds;
    * Other HomeScreen options.

We�re really appreciate your help with testing this application, we received a lot of emails with tons of suggestions. Many-many thanks from BerryBlowApps team.

Some of forum members will be granted with activation codes:

- ba_hamilton
    - hexwulf
    - papped
    - Ducaticorse
    - bill.gatss
    - squire52

Please PM us and you will receive an activation code for this app.

More info you can get at this link:
    http://www.berryblow.com/stocks.html

Thanks for your help!
    Have a good day!
    08-01-10 04:26 PM
    It's been a pleasure working with this app and seeing it develop. It's nice to work with developers that take suggestions to heart. I have 20 different stocks and mutual funds loaded up on this app and I refer to it several time a day. I look forward to seeing the final product.

Thanks for the activation code.
    08-01-10 05:29 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD