Greetings,

We're happy to inform you Stocks+ v.1.2 is released with portfolio support.
    Portfolio: simplifies and improves your ability to manage your investment portfolio.

About Stocks+: Stocks+ allows you to bring the most actual stock quotes information to your BlackBerry, use home screen widget to have the latest stock information on your Home Screen, get stock market alerts and receive the latest stock prices.

You can download Stocks+ directly from this OTA link: http://m.berryblow.com/ota/stocks/stocks.jad

You can get more info about Stocks+ at this link:
    http://www.berryblow.com/stocks.html

Screenshots:

03-31-11 02:06 PM
    Nice app! Just one question: does it also work with European stocks? I am especially interested in WIG, WIG20 and CAC40 ?
    03-31-11 02:20 PM
    Sweet! This is what I have been waiting for. I have the new update and will report back after I spend some time with it.
    03-31-11 02:27 PM
    Nice app! Just one question: does it also work with European stocks? I am especially interested in WIG, WIG20 and CAC40 ?
    Stocks+ application uses Yahoo Finance Service stocks data. First of all try to open Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News and find symbol you want to monitor. If you can find a symbol at this link but can�t use it in Stocks+ application inform our support team about an issue. Otherwise we currently don�t support this symbol(s) in Stocks+ application but hope we�ll add other stocks sources soon.

Hope this helps.
    04-01-11 01:52 PM
    Love this app, any plans for charts to be added in future builds?
    04-02-11 04:16 PM
    This app works extremely well (whether you use the homescreen wallpaper or not).
    04-02-11 05:27 PM
    App works well but it needs a backup feature. I had to wipe the phone and reinstall the os yesterday and, even though I backed up everything, when I restored the apps I lost everything I entered into Stocks+. Can you put a feature in to backup/restore to the SD card similar to what Berryweather and QuickLaunch does?
    04-02-11 09:15 PM
    Love this app, any plans for charts to be added in future builds?
    Yes, it will be implemented in one of the next releases. Keep in touch with us.
    04-03-11 01:31 AM
    App works well but it needs a backup feature. I had to wipe the phone and reinstall the os yesterday and, even though I backed up everything, when I restored the apps I lost everything I entered into Stocks+. Can you put a feature in to backup/restore to the SD card similar to what Berryweather and QuickLaunch does?
    in current version application supports backup/restore via desktop manager, but I think we'll support backup to SD card in one of the next updates. Keep in touch with us.
    04-03-11 01:12 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I backed up my bb using desktop mgr but when I restored it none of my special entries was restored. Backup to the SD card would really be nice for this sweet app.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-03-11 07:29 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I backed up my bb using desktop mgr but when I restored it none of my special entries was restored. Backup to the SD card would really be nice for this sweet app.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Looks strange, I think we'll add backup to SD Card to the next update.
    Keep in touch with us.
    04-04-11 02:31 PM
    Nice app -)
    04-05-11 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD