I have bought 2 pieces of software from Handango and both orders have been completely botched. The first order I got something totally different then what I paid for and the last one I bought bbtext2im and the key doesnt work with my pin. I bout it over a week ago and immediately emailed them about it. I have still yet to hear from them and get working software. They took 3 weeks to even attempt to resolve the first piece of software and when they finally contacted me they refused a refund and said I could pick a new app. Instead I canceled the charge on my credit card. Now Im looking at having to do the same to get my money back. If you need software do NOT buy from these guys because if you have any issues it'll be weeks before they contact you, if they contact you at all.
    08-04-09 10:57 AM
    I have bought 2 pieces of software from Handango and both orders have been completely botched. The first order I got something totally different then what I paid for and the last one I bought bbtext2im and the key doesnt work with my pin. I bout it over a week ago and immediately emailed them about it. I have still yet to hear from them and get working software. They took 3 weeks to even attempt to resolve the first piece of software and when they finally contacted me they refused a refund and said I could pick a new app. Instead I canceled the charge on my credit card. Now Im looking at having to do the same to get my money back. If you need software do NOT buy from these guys because if you have any issues it'll be weeks before they contact you, if they contact you at all.
    Sorry to hear you had a problem. I will say that I have been dealing with them for years, I have had various Palm Pilots since before 2000 and have used Handango for a lot of software and have never once had a problem. I'm sure if you deal with them decently you will have no trouble getting the problems resolved.
    08-04-09 11:23 AM
    Sorry to hear you had a problem. I will say that I have been dealing with them for years, I have had various Palm Pilots since before 2000 and have used Handango for a lot of software and have never once had a problem. I'm sure if you deal with them decently you will have no trouble getting the problems resolved.

Yeah I tried the polite emails and back to back items have issues and I cant get any reply out of them even though they say they'll reply in 24hours. 3 weeks for 1 app and now a week for this one.
    08-04-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD