Take your BlackBerry to a galaxy far, far away with Bplay's new officially licensed Star Wars themes. Each theme comes complete with a full custom icon set with ships, characters, and places from all six movies. The force is strong with these themes so more will be coming soon.

These themes are officially licensed from Lucasfilm Ltd.

Anakin Skywalker

Give in to the dark side of the force as Anakin becomes the lord of the Sith, Darth Vader.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:23 AM

Boba Fett

You're sure to collect the price on Han Solo's head with the greatest bounty hunter; Boba Fett.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:24 AM

Darth Vader

The Force is strong with this theme as Lord Vader takes over your BlackBerry.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:25 AM

Han Solo

You'll make point 5 over light speed with Han Solo as your pilot with this theme on your BlackBerry.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:27 AM

Luke Skywalker

Complete your Jedi training to become a master of the new Jedi Order with Luke Skywalker.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:29 AM

Luke Skywalker

Bring a touch of class to your BlackBerry with Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:30 AM

Storm Troopers

The clone army of the Empire will do your bidding no matter what the orders.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 10:32 AM
    sweet
    06-11-08 10:42 AM

Yoda

Master of the force you will be with the Yoda theme.

Buy It Now

06-11-08 12:39 PM
    These are some of the best designed themes ever, but what I really want out of magmic is to get my lost "Crossbar" theme back lol, an unforseen accident wiped it and now no way to get it back
    06-11-08 02:22 PM
    Seconded. Also, are these pearl-specific or are there Curve versions?
    06-11-08 04:37 PM
    Their are versions for mostly all blackberry devices, so in short..not pearl specific.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD