Hey everyone, after so much demand for a curve/pearl/bold edition of my Staples Easy Button app that was featured on the crackberry.com homepage this weekend, i have been working non-stop at redoing it for 4.3 and up and its now done!

It works with the bold, curve, pearl, we and has different image for each resolution so it doesnt look stretched! oh, and its FREE!

v1.04 fixes the sound being cut off on certain curve/8830 models. it can be found on my site.

download the OTA app at Mike240se BB Apps

if you like my apps i ask you support me by donating. I only do free apps right now so i work off donations only! Thanks!!!

Donate Via Paypal and Support my free apps

ps. the final version is improved over the Screen shot, the title bar is removed from the final version, which looks better.
    Last edited by mike240se; 02-26-09 at 08:43 PM.
    02-25-09 02:52 AM
    I think this app may be the most pointless app ever. Even more pointless than most iPhone apps.

I love it!
    02-25-09 04:15 AM
    Just downloaded...pulls up but just says "thay was ease"

Help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by KILLBILL; 02-25-09 at 05:01 AM.
    02-25-09 04:59 AM
    what kind of help do you need? i think thats all the button does.
    02-25-09 05:05 AM
    Sweet. Finally something useful for my Curve.
    02-25-09 07:15 AM
    Just downloaded...pulls up but just says "thay was ease"

Help

Did you read the instructions?:

Instructions:

1. Click the Easy Button
    2. Your Stress Is Released
    3. Repeat if Needed.
    02-25-09 07:29 AM
    Haha awesome I looove it. Thanks for porting it over.

02-25-09 07:36 AM
    LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us! I feel like I can now quit my meds...

J/K

02-25-09 07:39 AM
    Did you read the instructions?:

Instructions:

1. Click the Easy Button
    2. Your Stress Is Released
    3. Repeat if Needed.
    I'm going to back up what KILLBILL said. If you download the app for Curve and press the easy button, it actually does not say easy but cuts off at the end and only says: eas.

Can it be fixed or is it done on purpose?
    02-25-09 08:27 AM
    is there any way to shade it when you "press" the button to make it look like it went down?
    02-25-09 08:48 AM
    is there any way to shade it when you "press" the button to make it look like it went down?
    I think its possible. It would be a cool addition

02-25-09 08:49 AM
    thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

couple things...

1) it should say "EASY" it should NOT cut off. I am going to re-do the sound file tonight so that it has 1/2 a second of air at the end to prevent this. look for v1.04 for the curve/bold/pearl tonight.

2) i would like to shade the button, that sound awesome. is anyone good enough with graphics to help me with it? i can send you my original file. i wanted to do this but dont have the graphics skills to.
    02-25-09 02:35 PM

couple things...

1) it should say "EASY" it should NOT cut off. I am going to re-do the sound file tonight so that it has 1/2 a second of air at the end to prevent this. look for v1.04 for the curve/bold/pearl tonight.

2) i would like to shade the button, that sound awesome. is anyone good enough with graphics to help me with it? i can send you my original file. i wanted to do this but dont have the graphics skills to.
    Thanks so much.
    02-25-09 04:56 PM
    Hahahahaha I was abut to post the EXACT same thing! To the dev: thanks! This is great!

Michael

I think this app may be the most pointless app ever. Even more pointless than most iPhone apps.

I love it!
    02-25-09 05:01 PM
    Oh btw mike-the sound file is clipping on my 8830we as well-"that was e---" I know you're re-doing the sound file, but just thought u should know its not just a curve issue. Also, I may be able to help you with the graphic design for depressing the button. That would make this app perfect. I have a physical "easy" button, and pull it out @ the office from time to time...lol. Now I can pull out the berry! Very cool...

Shoot me an email with the original file, and ill see what I can do.

[email protected]

02-25-09 05:06 PM
    This is the best useless, stress-relieving app EVER! Thanks!

Would you consider just having it auto run once you start into the app?
    02-25-09 07:00 PM
    LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us! I feel like I can now quit my meds...

J/K

That was so great. It made me giggle.

02-25-09 07:03 PM
    Good stuff.

p.s., set your vendor name and version # for the project =P
    02-25-09 07:13 PM
    Any thought of doing it in Spanish or French. Staples has them in both. Just curious!
    02-25-09 07:18 PM
    thanks for letting me test it. it works great on my 8310 after the fixes.

I don't know why the sound is clipping on other people's phones, it's running on mine just fine. I am running OS 4.5.0.124.
    02-25-09 07:21 PM
    Good stuff.

p.s., set your vendor name and version # for the project =P

AH! thanks so much for catching that! I did this app on my other machine, because my main machine is setup for 4.7 (storm) only. i never re-did that when i re-did the code! thanks! i will fix that in the version that fixes the sound.
    02-25-09 08:30 PM
    Any thought of doing it in Spanish or French. Staples has them in both. Just curious!
    i havent been asked yet, but yeah, i would def. do, that, let me see if i can find the sound in those languages.

thanks for letting me test it. it works great on my 8310 after the fixes.

I don't know why the sound is clipping on other people's phones, it's running on mine just fine. I am running OS 4.5.0.124.
    it may be that 4.5 works properly and 4.3 has a little bug...
    02-25-09 08:31 PM
    I have 4.5 and mine says "that was ea". It doesn't saw the entire word "easy". Am I missing something?

02-25-09 10:18 PM
    I have 4.5 and mine says "that was ea". It doesn't saw the entire word "easy". Am I missing something?
    Yes. Read below.

02-26-09 05:45 AM
    I'm going to back up what KILLBILL said. If you download the app for Curve and press the easy button, it actually does not say easy but cuts off at the end and only says: eas.

Can it be fixed or is it done on purpose?
    Strange. I get the whole easy.
    02-26-09 06:10 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD