hi everyone...been looking for awhile for a couple of important tools that I need at my company. 1. a stand alone journal app that will sync with MS Journal in Outlook 2007, and 2. a file explorer similar to windows explorer and sort of like efile.

Syncing with MS Outlook on the journal app is super important. Obviously willing to pay for such an app...ummm while I'm at it...a way of syncing with MS Project would really rock. Thanks....

Big R.
    01-06-09 01:14 PM
    I would like one as well. Unfortunately, I have not seen one anywhere. WebIS has an Outlook Journal Sync for WinMo, but none for BB.
    01-06-09 03:47 PM
    ....yeah its something of a mystery to me that there aren't more requests for a stand alone Journal app for bb's as it IS a business tool...there most be people needing to record time done on jobs/clients, diary notes and be able to have it sync with a major app like Outlook/journal.

We can't be the only ones needing this function? Like I said I'd be into putting some $$ towards such a tool.

Cheers,

Big R
    01-08-09 12:56 AM
    anyone tried syncing the memo pad stuff and using one note?? not sure if its possible, never used one note, just putting an idea out there
    01-08-09 01:28 AM
    I'm assuming that using memo...because of the lack of fields to map wouldn't be able to timeline, in the MS Journal format. The issue with using notes...there is no way that I know of to put the posted info into a timeline type feature and display the information in a Calendar etc. There needs to be a way tracking the items i've listed in my previous post. I love the BB calendar and task looks...its clean and functional...Pocket Informant is TO clutery(if thats a word).
    Any other ideas??

Big R

PS thanks causey for the reply
    01-08-09 11:15 AM
    Can't help with a Journal compatible app, but I have been using the Aerize Explorer, which really helps manage the files locally, when I can't get to a machine to do it. Fairly rudimentary, but it does work.
    01-08-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD