I wiped my 9650 last night to reinstall 6.0.0.333 then reinstall all of my apps. That's when I noticed the Sprint OTA link for Sprint Navigation seemed to have been updated to version "3.0.1016". I searched & didn't see any threads about the version update so tada!

Time to go try it out naow...
    11-09-10 07:43 AM
    i did a wipe today and this too. this version looks to be a major overhaul, more speech enabled settings.
    11-09-10 12:22 PM
    Anyone have any issues with this software version. I have seen a noticable delay in GPS updating. The maps look nicer but seem to get stuck and not update sometimes. The biggest thing though is that it seems to not exit completely when I am finished and causes significant battery drain.
    12-13-10 10:18 AM
    I was prompted to update to 3.0.1018 about 1 month ago...Works great for me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 01:16 PM
    Hm. I'm running .1016. Where do I get the download?

12-13-10 02:30 PM

I use Sprint Nav every day for work, and last month, it said that there was an updated version available for DL, so I did, and it works great. UI is better, with tons of new subdivisions previously not available...Love it...

12-13-10 03:00 PM
    Anyone have any issues with this software version. I have seen a noticable delay in GPS updating. The maps look nicer but seem to get stuck and not update sometimes. The biggest thing though is that it seems to not exit completely when I am finished and causes significant battery drain.
    Click the Menu (BlackBerry) button, select Exit to close. They changed that.

12-13-10 03:24 PM
    Check here, also.

You will also find that the new version of SprintNav supports Bluetooth, also.

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-13-10 at 03:32 PM.
    12-13-10 03:28 PM

You're running the current version.

12-13-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD