I bought my 9700 about 5 or 6 months ago and i really love the track pad and memory size and camera. I really went overboard installing all sorts of programs from App world. Some are paid and some are free. I work a full time Job and i am also a part time student. Here is a list of programs that are installed i need advice on which should stay and which needs to go thank you.

1 BBWeather Free version
    2 Mara tick
    3 Google Sync
    4 Student Docket
    5 Quick search with google
    6 ESPN Launcher
    7 Red Sox.com Launcher
    8 Score Mobile
    9 Trippy
    10 MapQuest for mobile
    11 UPS Mobile Launcher
    12 Pinstack.com
    13 Google Maps
    14 Paypal
    15 G mail Launcher
    16 Black Berry Calender
    17 Calender by SBSH
    18 Pocket Inforrmant
    19 Quick Launch
    20 Udr Apartment Finder
    21 Shopping List Unlimited
    22 Personal Assistant Premium
    23 Bug Me Notes and alarms
    24 Bat Theam
    25 Aces Black Jack
    26 Ring Tones Business Edition
    27 My Secret Diary
    28 Be Buzz
    29 My Tasks
    30 Facebook
    31 red wall Theme and value pack
    32 See Fi Phone calender sharing
    33 Skill Pill
    34 Shopper

Here is the is if anyone would like to comment on the Good Bad and Keep its really appreaciated. I spend a lot of Money Unnessessary on programs i might never use. whats done is done now getting the best out of what i have thank you
    Jon
    03-25-10 07:57 PM
    I would delete any applications that are shortcuts that just open up the browser and go to the website, use the bookmarks function inside your browser to save space.
    03-25-10 09:51 PM
    You have a ton of apps! What a great phone to have so many, huh?

If I were you, I'd keep for sure FB, Maratick, and GoogleSync. I'm gonna go check out "My Secret Diary" - sounds intriguing. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 10:01 PM
    You are just fine. I have 22 more apps than that and my 8900 is as fast and as
    functional as it was out of the box. Granted Maratick and Score Mobile are
    the only two on your list that I share.

My two suggestions are:
    1) Do not obsess over memory. It really is an irrelevant performance benchmark.
    2) Ignore any and all advice that says you should do regular battery pulls / resets
    to maintain proper function. I have not done a reset of any knid in over 3 weeks
    and my phone is just fine. When I had the Bold 9000 I went about 55 days (app
    deletion required a reset). On the 8310 it was just over 100 days.
    03-25-10 10:36 PM
    You are just fine. I have 22 more apps than that and my 8900 is as fast and as
    functional as it was out of the box. Granted Maratick and Score Mobile are
    the only two on your list that I share.

My two suggestions are:
    1) Do not obsess over memory. It really is an irrelevant performance benchmark.
    2) Ignore any and all advice that says you should do regular battery pulls / resets
    to maintain proper function. I have not done a reset of any knid in over 3 weeks
    and my phone is just fine. When I had the Bold 9000 I went about 55 days (app
    deletion required a reset). On the 8310 it was just over 100 days.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    03-25-10 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD