Any other good all inclusive sports apps out there for the storm. I hate launchers to web sites. I like an actual app. This app has a lot of potential, so hopefully they are working the bugs out.
    06-15-09 10:21 AM
    I agree, so I deleted it because anytime I want to switch from one sport to another it will not selected it after numerous attempts which was very very frustrating...
    I deleted it also.
    06-15-09 11:33 AM
    Got an email today, letting me know that this has been updated. Downloaded (same version number) but it is now MUCH easier to navigate.
    06-15-09 12:04 PM
    Those of you that have deleted the app, did you try the app after rebooting?

Mine has continued to work great for the past couple of days with the usual daily reboot.
    06-15-09 12:13 PM
    The separate Stats and Standings for Playoffs and Regular Season are impressive! Updates between listings are incredibly fast.

If you deleted the app previously due to poor performance, download it again. You should not be disappointed.
    06-15-09 12:28 PM
    I'm not a Storm user, but I thought it'd be nice to share this with everyone.

Apparently they've released an update to BB App World that addresses some of the touchscreen issues you've all been having.
    06-18-09 11:40 AM
    I've had the upgrade for a while now. Still could use some fixing up but I'm sure they are hard at work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 12:54 PM
    Just downloaded from app world. Showing version 1.01 and still can't switch between leagues....very frustrating. Love the app, but it's unusable.
    06-18-09 01:20 PM
    I've had the upgrade for a while now. Still could use some fixing up but I'm sure they are hard at work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just updated this app and im very impressed with it so far. It will remain on my phone forsure.
    06-18-09 03:43 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD