i hear it a good app for messing with you friends just wondering if it s fully free or whats the deal with it? anyone know
    07-16-09 05:21 PM
    I downloaded it, you get 6 free minutes to try it out, then you have to buy minutes. But I will tell you that those free minutes have been hilarious.... call my wife from my sister-in-laws phone and play fart noises. She then calls her sister asking what the **** the fart noises were all about, and she has no idea what she is talking about..... I can see how this app could mean trouble in the wrong hands though....

I will use up all my free minutes, but doubt that I will pay for it.
    07-16-09 06:33 PM
    I had spoof123 mobile but it stopped working. Then I found out that the name was changed to bluff my call. Google it and download it. Its a great app. The only things are you only get 2 minutes to talk, you have to listen to advertisement and you can't take full advantage of it capabilities: voice change and recording your convo. But its worth it.
    07-16-09 06:49 PM
    Ok, I take back my first statement, at $10 for 60 minutes, I could have a LOT of fun with this, hilarious!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:52 PM
    Ok, I take back my first statement, at $10 for 60 minutes, I could have a LOT of fun with this, hilarious!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10 bucks for an hour fun??? Please. U must have lots of waisting money. I envy u.
    07-16-09 11:17 PM
    I had spoof123 mobile but it stopped working. Then I found out that the name was changed to bluff my call. Google it and download it. Its a great app. The only things are you only get 2 minutes to talk, you have to listen to advertisement and you can't take full advantage of it capabilities: voice change and recording your convo. But its worth it.
    Im using the free version of Bluff My Call and it let me use the change voice option
    07-26-09 08:25 PM
    ok so i did some research and i found a website that you go to straight on your web browser on your device.
    h t t p : / / 123 spoof . com / bb / download /
    sorry for all the spaces it wouldnt let me post it i am new to the site

when it asks you to run the app run it and then press the allow button. You can use this app as much as you want it is free of charge but you cant use the voice changer or anything else. the only bad thing is that you cant talk for more than two minutes to the person you are messing with..... Its the perfect app so have fun
    07-28-09 01:28 AM
    ok so i did some research and i found a website that you go to straight on your web browser on your device.
    h t t p : / / 123 spoof . com / bb / download /
    sorry for all the spaces it wouldnt let me post it i am new to the site

when it asks you to run the app run it and then press the allow button. You can use this app as much as you want it is free of charge but you cant use the voice changer or anything else. the only bad thing is that you cant talk for more than two minutes to the person you are messing with..... Its the perfect app so have fun
    07-28-09 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD