really you think so? Take a look at how many threads i have started then get back too me...
    wow you started so many threads cool buddy, when was the last time you started a conversation with a person without threaded sms or voice dialing. smug *****, people like you are why this world is a cold place filled with hollow souls pushing buttons becasue they are to awkward for normal human interaction. wow i have so many forum friends but my kids and dog hate me wow
    09-20-09 12:35 AM
    wow you started so many threads cool buddy, when was the last time you started a conversation with a person without threaded sms or voice dialing. smug *****, people like you are why this world is a cold place filled with hollow souls pushing buttons becasue they are to awkward for normal human interaction. wow i have so many forum friends but my kids and dog hate me wow
    Woah where did this come from and why are you trying to start fights here? Come on grow up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 12:40 AM
    Woah where did this come from and why are you trying to start fights here? Come on grow up.
    yeah no **** well put man, its the internet!!!! quite trying to start stuff with people you dont know, you're on a website about blackberries, thats it. not one to sit here and start **** with someone probably across the world. i dont know what kind of point you guys are trying to make but grow up and get over it!
    09-20-09 01:29 AM
    dude howarmat needs to come back and defend his title lol
    09-20-09 07:14 AM
    Haha this got way out of hand lol anyway spoofapp just seemed like a scam to me imho and DEF not worth paying for any minutes on it.

09-20-09 07:39 AM
    I agree on that your already paying for a monthly service and on top of that minutes to use the app I say no.

09-20-09 09:16 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD