just downloaded the spoof app for the storm and gotta say its a pretty cool app to have to screw around with your friends!!! just go to spoofapp.com and make sure your blackberry browser is set to blackberry and itll prompt you to download if you wanna check it out first 6 min. are free and you can buy minutes starting at $10 for 60 min. and so on. if anybody tries it out let me know how you like it!!
    06-12-09 03:34 AM
    timestamp
    08-11-09 11:23 AM
    timestamp
    HAHA!, This was like last year?
    08-11-09 11:25 AM
    HAHA!, This was like last year?
    well, this thread was 2 months ago lol

note: wats w/ all the spoof app threads? ? they're all being dug up from the grave (*points at ihatetotellyou person* (w/e his/her name is))
    08-11-09 11:27 AM
    well, this thread was 2 months ago lol

note: wats w/ all the spoof app threads? ? they're all being dug up from the grave (*points at ihatetotellyou person* (w/e his/her name is))
    stupid noobs
    Last edited by howarmat; 08-11-09 at 05:41 PM.
    08-11-09 11:38 AM
    stupid noobs

Which you were at one point, very mature.
    08-11-09 11:42 AM
    Which you were at one point, very mature.
    really you think so? Take a look at how many threads i have started then get back too me...
    08-11-09 11:48 AM
    Why would that even be relavant? Its your attitude and comments not your threads or post counts! Nice try thou, threads HA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 11:53 AM
    Why would that even be relavant? Its your attitude and comments not your threads or post counts! Nice try thou, threads HA!

+1 used to read some of his stuff. lately its all insensitive rambling. no help at all even with what he knows.
    08-11-09 01:45 PM
    Seriuosly your response and attitude towards things is ridicoulis!! Its not our fault you have issues and put yourself on a pedal stool
    08-11-09 03:15 PM

Just goes to show - not everybody with that "genius" status has something positive to add or knowledge to share. It's a shame that some folks have nothing better to do with their day than to come on a message board and degrade others. Talk about issues.....
    08-11-09 04:45 PM
    really you think so? Take a look at how many threads i have started then get back too me...
    i really wish i was as cool as you and had no time but to sit on the forums...teach me your ways...sike id rather hang with a girl

now about the app: as illegal as this seems it is fun as to mess with friends with on a good night with, the man voice is so creepy. best money ive spent for a pointless app yet
    08-11-09 05:22 PM
    Sounds fun, but I don't think I could pay for it..

08-11-09 06:33 PM
    Howarmat kinda has seniority over eveyone here... And you're a noob if you post threads like "LOST MY BROWSER!" or something stupid. If you are smart and read and search and post useful and helpful things you dont ever have to be a noob.

08-11-09 07:46 PM
    Wowo, It's getting brutal in this thread.
    08-11-09 07:54 PM
    Howarmat kinda has seniority over eveyone here... And you're a noob if you post threads like "LOST MY BROWSER!" or something stupid. If you are smart and read and search and post useful and helpful things you dont ever have to be a noob.
    and thats understandable on all grounds but he is way to sh***y towards anything anybody says or does its f****n ridiculous
    08-11-09 08:59 PM
    and thats understandable on all grounds but he is way to sh***y towards anything anybody says or does its f****n ridiculous
    +1

"All we need is love" : Lennon
    08-12-09 10:48 AM
    So much anger in here... Can't we all just get along?

08-12-09 01:58 PM
    not when howarmat is being a d**che cougar about everything and hasnt changed his tampon
    08-12-09 08:36 PM
    not when howarmat is being a d**che cougar about everything and hasnt changed his tampon

Haha Nice! Seniority has nothing to do with it, it's just plain rude!
    08-12-09 09:02 PM
    Haha Nice! Seniority has nothing to do with it, it's just plain rude!

Wouldn't you have more seniority based on your join date? You'd have a whole **** of a lot more posts if half of your's were calling people noobs or complaining about people asking questions. I know there is a search function, but really if you see a thread asking a question that's been asked a hundred times before, why comment on it?
    08-12-09 10:00 PM
    You are correct about the Join date, and the fact that people make rude comments when they should of listen when their mama said "If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut it!"
    08-12-09 10:04 PM
    this app is a bundle of fun LOL!, cheer up chaps
    08-12-09 10:07 PM
    Wouldn't you have more seniority based on your join date? You'd have a whole **** of a lot more posts if half of your's were calling people noobs or complaining about people asking questions. I know there is a search function, but really if you see a thread asking a question that's been asked a hundred times before, why comment on it?
    exactly thank you!!!
    08-12-09 10:29 PM
    ok so i downloaded this app and tried to uninstall it but everytime i do it leaves an archive icon in its place. i can't get rid of it. what can i do?
    09-19-09 11:32 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD