Since I installed this OS 5.0.0.808 Package on three different phones all the 9530 storm the os overall works and looks okay but the speed dials are all screwed up and don't work most of the time I tried searching for this and couldn't find anything so I'll appoligize in advance if this topic is already out there.
    Does anyone know of this problem and a fix for it. I use my speed dials a lot as I drive truck for a living and it's quicker and safer to do that than trying to hit keys while driving.
    Anyway if some knows of a fix that would be greatly appreciated! For now I;ve gone back to the older 4.7 OS

Thank you for any help you can provide me.
    04-11-10 02:31 PM
    For me I use 5.0.0.419. Works very well, no complain about it. This is an official version. If you did not try it, go for it you will love it for sure. For me it is the most stable and I recommend to everyone.
    04-13-10 06:15 AM
    you need to set the virtual keyboard to suretype. If it is set to full qwerty, the .419 build will mess up the speed dials.
    04-13-10 08:41 AM
    Thankyou Cybertaz, I'll try those settings right away I'll let you know if they worked for me or not.
    04-13-10 09:13 AM
    you need to set the virtual keyboard to suretype. If it is set to full qwerty, the .419 build will mess up the speed dials.
    So cybertaz to set the virtual keyboard is that the potrait view keyboard, or is it a different settings area?
    04-13-10 09:17 AM
    I answered my own question by trying it and it does fix it. Is there any word of a fix to this build coming out? I like the full querty key board way better :-)
    04-13-10 09:20 AM
    For me I use 5.0.0.419. Works very well, no complain about it. This is an official version. If you did not try it, go for it you will love it for sure. For me it is the most stable and I recommend to everyone.
    Yogi, you have 2500 post becuase you post something and anything to everything, nobody asked for your opinion on this thread and unless you were offering help moron!
    04-13-10 09:26 AM
    .419 seems to be the final buid for the 9530. Of course we just may have to wait and see if we get 6.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD