I have ubertwitter beta and I love everything about it EXCEPT that I can't easily "@" more than one friend at a time. I have to manually type in the names and I don't always remember what their twitter names are. On my windows mobile phone I have tiny twitter and it has a menu called "friends" and I can go through that list and "@" as many of them as I want easily. Is there a way to do that with ubertwitter or is there another program just as good that does this? I know there are 32987439875 twitter app threads already but I couldn't find an answer to this specific question. Thanks!
    10-01-09 01:46 PM
    I'm not sure if any do what you are looking for and i agree that it is annoying. I know that it is something that ubertwitter said they are going to try and include in the next release.
    10-01-09 02:52 PM
    Really?? That's so weird, you'd think that's something obvious... I figured if my old windows mobile phone could do it, something on the blackberry would be able to! If anyone know of any of the programs that do this please let me know. It's hard to tweet about the people I'm with if I'm trying to input their names one by one!
    10-01-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD