Justin,
    I added a course last week and can not access it on my blackberry bold. All other courses download with no problem (except for no view of Other markers on google maps ). The course can be searched and found with no problem on the computer from the website, but not using the blackberry "Find Golf Course" option. It just times out when searching Chestatee and the course "Chestatee Golf Club" is also not listed with the other 40 Chest**** courses when I just do a search for Chest.
    Can you check into this for me? Thank you for any help you can offer.
    12-27-11 10:58 AM
    This has been fixed... I had a bug within my search API, it has been in there since I changed the way the database is with Facility --> course,

Thanks for reporting it!
    04-12-12 11:08 AM
    I have what appears to be a similar issue. I created the following course online but cannot access from my device:

Hidden Lake Golf Club dans

I added nightend to be unique since there were many similarly named courses.

Thanks

BTW I having been using the program for several months and it has been very useful. Thanks
    06-17-12 08:52 PM
    I have what appears to be a similar issue. I created the following course online but cannot access from my device:

Hidden Lake Golf Club dans

I added nightend to be unique since there were many similarly named courses.

Thanks

BTW I having been using the program for several months and it has been very useful. Thanks
    This should be fixed.
    07-27-12 08:58 PM
    confirmed fixed...Thanks

Was there anything I did wrong to cause the issue?
    07-27-12 11:01 PM
    added two new courses that I can't access from my device but can search and find on the website.

1. DiamondBack Golf Club nightend - Diamondback
    2. Hidden Lake Golf Club nightend - new course
    08-12-12 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD