Berry Buzz issue on my 9650 bold ( only with sounds ) ?

I have a strange issue here. I have searched, but only come across led issues or vib. But my problem is , and I know this has to be something stupid I just keep looking over and I can't find it . Anytime , I get a sms,mms,email, ect. My ringtones will go off and let me know. But ( the problem Is) they will play all the way through until finished. Even thou, I have open the email, or txt.

Could someone help me with this one , I am going nuts tring to find my problem...Everything else works flawless.

thanks,
    Chris
    08-06-10 09:56 AM
    That's not a BerryBuzz issue; my 8330 used to do that long before I had BerryBuzz, i hope my 9650 doesn't. It stopped when I upgrades to 4.5.0.186 though, so maybe it's os dependent... what os are you running?
    EDIT - never mind, your sig says you're running .743. Try upgrading to .810 and see if that fixes it.
    08-06-10 12:49 PM
    well ,the weard thing, is that. if I disable berrybuzz, and i get a text or what ever. and I click the app, the sounds stop. But when its enabled, and I do the same thing. the ring tones continue... frigging weard !
    08-06-10 02:15 PM
    Have both BerryBuzz and Popup without this issue. My first suggestion if you haven't already done so is reinstall the application
    08-06-10 04:36 PM
    ok I figured it out... in the sound profiles when u have vib on, u have to have vib and ring off..... so when u get a email ,or text. phon will vib for how ever long u set it up for in berry buzz, and ring. and now stops when the app is open up......what a pain in the ARSE to figure out......

To: whom ever has issues with sounds keep playing with BerryBuzz...
    Future Cliff Note for Ya !!!!
    08-06-10 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD