I honestly feel this is a bait and switch tactic. In app world this application is listed as FREE. After you install it on your device and run it says you need a desktop component and need to provide email address to receive information how to download it. Fine, I provide my email address and receive email message with link to a web site. I go to the website provided in email and it now asks me for my contact info (name, address, phone number) and email address again! I provide that, and they send me yet another email with dl link. I download & install on my pc and it says its TRIAL for 4 days and it costs $35 to buy. WHAT A SCAM! They now have my contact info and I have nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-11 02:52 PM
    Not a scam at all. Prices are clearly indicated and the device component is free.
    05-05-11 03:19 PM
    I honestly feel this is a bait and switch tactic. In app world this application is listed as FREE. After you install it on your device and run it says you need a desktop component and need to provide email address to receive information how to download it. Fine, I provide my email address and receive email message with link to a web site. I go to the website provided in email and it now asks me for my contact info (name, address, phone number) and email address again! I provide that, and they send me yet another email with dl link. I download & install on my pc and it says its TRIAL for 4 days and it costs $35 to buy. WHAT A SCAM! They now have my contact info and I have nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why dont you read the product description? It says it has a software component and that they are currently have a 50% offer on it. Its not a scam, you just cant read and understand a product description.
    05-05-11 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD