trapcall still isnt compatible with sprint. im looking for a program that will reveal the number of a blocked call like trapcall does.

i have callblocker pro and it works kick *** but im not looking to block the call im looking to see the number of the call. when i get 4-5 private calls in an hour i get kinda POed. so i searched here and all i could find was trapcall, are there other apps that will do the same?
    10-08-09 12:18 PM
    I used trapcall but it sucked on verizon, so I set up a cheap 800 number and when I get a private call i forward it to the 800 number which sounds like my voicemail. Once this happens I get the number for the person calling because calls to 800 numbers get unblocked.

I also used youmail (Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail) and it lets you block private numbers.
    10-09-09 08:36 PM
    am i wrong or doesnt youmail work like call forwarding? if it does then its not exactly free for a sprint user. id rather just pay a price for an app and be done with it. unless im wrong then **** ill do it
    10-10-09 02:54 PM
    You are correct. It does work with call forwarding, so it wouldn't be free for Sprint users.
    10-10-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD