- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Somebody help me please :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm sad , I'm angry and very aggrivated, I have a blackberry metropcs 8520 and I updated my blackberry app world because I never did a couple of months ago and I rebooted my phone 3 times because I had to reboot it once and before That I deleted a app and today when I woke up , my bbm was off and my mobile network was also off and I didn't understand so I disconnected the internet and wifi from metropcs and I turned it back on and everything is working fine
Now it doesn't even want to open metroweb unless I click on a link an it doesn't even wanna open bbm -__-
and when I click "metroweb" it will say "A problem occurred while trying to recover the page"
the only thing working is facebook and internet and twitter, the only problem is that blackberry ap world nor metroweb would open
Give me your pin if you want me to explain it more clear
- CrackBerry Addict
12-12-2012, 03:20 AM #2
- 529 Posts
Have you tried resending your service books? You said you rebooted -- by rebooted, do you mean a battery pull? If you haven't done a battery pull I would try that.Yes, we do have CrackBerries in Montana. Go Griz!!
8130-->8530-->9850-->9930+64 gb PlayBook -->
- By Fingersniffer in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2011, 10:33 AM
- By teranalfonso in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:47 AM
- By lilliansdad615 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2009, 09:45 AM
- By frankiejb in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:34 AM
- By frjimc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:48 AM