Hi,
    I hope that someone can help me with my whatsapp problems on my blackberry. Since like a week whatsapp messages are not pushed direclty to me. I don't know why this is happening but i always have to open whatsapp to establish a connection, has anyone an idea how to fix this? I have installed the newest version!
    Another problem is that i am getting about 2 or 3 messages a day which contains the message 'whatsapp internal usage, you can safely delete this message' i am not sure if they are really from whatsapp because they always appear in my general whatspap folder! Is this spam?
    Help please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 04:57 AM
    In WA, hit Menu>About, then click Contact Support. Send your question to What's App. Granted, when I reported a problem this week, their response was "OS 6 is buggy." But maybe you'll have better luck.

02-23-11 07:08 AM
    Already did that, no answer yet! Quite annoying, it seems like these messages are PIN messages, wonder why they do that!

02-23-11 07:50 AM
    Have exactly the same problem...Really annoying...Hope they'll fix this asap!
    02-24-11 01:54 PM
    still got it..
    hate whatsapp atm
    02-25-11 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD