What kind of app is there for the storm that acts like these programs since they don't have them for the storm. I would like it to of course be able to take the input of my spending, my bills and when there do...if possible some sort of verbal/audible annoying reminder. Searched around nothing yet maybe I'm missing something

Thanks for the help
    12-01-08 07:52 PM
    Ascendo Money was just updated for the Storm. I'm using it now in testing and I really like it so far.

The Storm version can be found here....

http://tinyurl.com/6s8k3q
    12-01-08 10:20 PM
    Thanks to the crew at Ascendo.
    This is working great on the Storm.
    Definitely worth it.
    12-02-08 12:00 AM
    THANKS alot I appreciate it...Do I have to run that directly from my storm??? I ran it from my mac and it just showed Code
    12-05-08 05:10 AM
    THANKS alot I appreciate it...Do I have to run that directly from my storm??? I ran it from my mac and it just showed Code
    The link that Habious posted is for installation from a BlackBerry browser. You can find detailed installation instructions on our FAQ page.
    http://www.ascendo-inc.com/MoneyFAQ.html

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo Money Home Page
    12-05-08 08:10 AM
    I also give Ascendo Money a vote as well. Very easy to use. Also gives you a desktop application for your PC and allows you to update your account via your phone for purchases you make throughout the day!
    12-05-08 08:21 AM
    I have been using Ascendo for a while now and recently downloaded the new version on my storm and it works great. Ascendo customer support is top notch, everytime I had a problem and emailed them and they got it fixed with a new release. I defiantly wouldn't go with any other software for finances.
    12-05-08 09:53 AM
    Ascendo has been ok but it still has some use ability issues that make it slower than it could be.. I talked to the guys at splash money and they expect to have a version of sm out for storm in 2 to 3 weeks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD