As I mentioned before, I was getting the "Application not responding" error no matter what I tried.

I did some research, and it appears that in the permissions there are two settings that are set to deny by the BES server.

Under "Interactions", there are two settings set to Deny - "Keystroke Injection" and "Browser Filtering". Everything else is set to Allow.

I talked to Blackberry support, and it seems that this is a pretty standard set-up, and most companies who use BES server leave this as a default policy.

Let me know if there is anything I can try to get this to work.
    07-28-08 03:15 PM
    gb,

Tried it with zip where course are supposed to be loaded got exception error 129. Any help before I move on to some other software. i have a Curve on ATT.

Thanx
    Deelight_7
    07-29-08 01:44 PM
    Deelignt - I had a similar issue yesterday (7/30), I turned off my curve and turned it back on - fixed the issue. Try it. What happens with 94583 or 94506 (the default zip codes?)

I know that we are constantly updating the datatables, so if a zip code is 'checked out' that may cause a course that is in to not load.

gb,

Tried it with zip where course are supposed to be loaded got exception error 129. Any help before I move on to some other software. i have a Curve on ATT.

Thanx
    Deelight_7
    07-31-08 06:22 PM
    Send this to me via email and I will forward to the technical folks.... I think this is the same as you had before (not being able to change an configuration.) We heard from another user that on a 8830 (?) not exactly sure the device, that VZN KNOWS that this is supposed to be able to change, but they have chosen not to fix this known bug.

As I mentioned before, I was getting the "Application not responding" error no matter what I tried.

I did some research, and it appears that in the permissions there are two settings that are set to deny by the BES server.

Under "Interactions", there are two settings set to Deny - "Keystroke Injection" and "Browser Filtering". Everything else is set to Allow.

I talked to Blackberry support, and it seems that this is a pretty standard set-up, and most companies who use BES server leave this as a default policy.

Let me know if there is anything I can try to get this to work.
    07-31-08 06:24 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD