I haven't had this problem before, but like here is a example!!! Before flixster use to work on my phone now when I tried to download it. It made my phone shut off without me doing it when it was fully installed and as it tried to reboot it just continues in a cycle of rebooting and I have to reload the software again!!! So I figured hey it must be flixster, well that was not the case I tried to download some apps and some installed without problems and some have made this happen where it keeps shutting off and trying to reboot and reboot and reboot in a relentless cycle where I have to reload the software!!! Then in order to be able to reload the software right I need to uninstall the app that made that happen or else it won't reboot when I reload the software!!! Is it time for a new phone or is there something else I could do cause I know its probably most likely not the apps as other people have these apps on there phone!!! IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT REALLY MUCH??? THANKS FROM LEO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 03:48 AM
    Hopefully you have backed up your phone. Do a security wipe and reinstall the OS and then the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD