Since I'm new to the BB and smartphone world I was wondering if any of you veterans could offer up an opinion on my document software? Should I wait for Documents to Go or purchase eOffice? eOffice is pretty expensive!
    01-08-08 10:31 AM
    It is expensive.

What are your needs? View only, Edit, Create and edit?
    01-08-08 10:40 AM
    Mostly view only but there will be times that I'll need to edit documents for work. I just don't want to pay for something that might be overkill.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-08 07:45 PM
    eOffice is definitely not overkill. I tried a demo of it a couple years ago and was not impressed. BeamBerry will allow you to download, store and access your documents on a webserver or on your SD card. It's simple to use and works well but doesn't allow you to do any editing.
    01-09-08 12:04 AM
    I looked at the BeamBerry and for the 49.99/year fee, I'm less than thrilled with not being able to edit. What's the word on Documents to Go? Has anyone seen a beta version yet? It sounds good from the website but you never know.

I can't believe that there isn't a really good document editing software out there for the blackberry.
    01-09-08 02:18 PM
    waiting patiently for Docs2Go.

It's a program i know and can get around in easily. It's supposed to be out this quarter. You can request email notice when it gets released from their site.
    01-15-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD