I had a few apps sitting on software.crackberry.com app store and now it doesn't seem to work.
Any way I can get those apps?
Everytime I did a new OS, I used to go there and download my apps. But now it seems to be dead.
- 11-20-12, 11:59 PM #2
- 11-21-12, 01:49 AM #4
Yeah, sucks doesn't it.
I'm gathering from your response that you do not have a backup of your 3rd party apps?
If you do, just restore them.
If not, it would be prudent to start doing so from this point forward.
Backing up 3rd party applications on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
I would also recommend saving any activation codes in your memo pad or somewhere that you receive from this point forward as well.
I have some backups, just gotta look through 'em.
Got some license keys as well, but let's see how it goes from here on forward.
- By joshuaesc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-19-13, 12:46 PM
- By root in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-07-13, 09:49 AM
- By James Falconer in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 02-13-11, 01:48 PM
- By iamtim in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-09, 11:12 PM
- By KeziaPurrs in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-07, 09:58 AM