I had a few apps sitting on software.crackberry.com app store and now it doesn't seem to work.
Any way I can get those apps?
Everytime I did a new OS, I used to go there and download my apps. But now it seems to be dead.
- 11-20-12, 10:59 PM #2WAPers do it With A Passion
Zee - Cue Warrior °.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.° BBOS Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
11-21-12, 12:49 AM #4
- 5,301 Posts
Yeah, sucks doesn't it.
I'm gathering from your response that you do not have a backup of your 3rd party apps?
If you do, just restore them.
If not, it would be prudent to start doing so from this point forward.
Backing up 3rd party applications on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
I would also recommend saving any activation codes in your memo pad or somewhere that you receive from this point forward as well.MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
I have some backups, just gotta look through 'em.
Got some license keys as well, but let's see how it goes from here on forward.
- By joshuaesc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-19-13, 11:46 AM
- By root in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-07-13, 08:49 AM
- By James Falconer in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 02-13-11, 12:48 PM
- By iamtim in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-09, 10:12 PM
- By KeziaPurrs in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-07, 08:58 AM