Which one do you prefere?

SocialScope? SocialFeeds? Or distinct Facebook and Twitter apps?

Which solution gives less memory leak issue and can be considered more stable?
    Which one is more tasteful?

Thanks

9700 OS6 .448

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 12:53 AM
    SocialScope by far. I get no memory leak and the all-in-one convenience and muting capability can't be beat. I set for Auto refresh. Social Feeds is a nice attempt but does not even come close to doing what SS can do.

As far as "tasteful"? I think the SS UI is pretty straightforward and tasteful (I guess), compared to uberTwitter (my favorite stand-alone twitter app), which I find too cluttered and glitzy.
    02-02-11 07:05 AM
    Scope, I gave the social feeds a quick look, but socialscope already had me hooked!
    02-02-11 08:03 AM
    I used SS until I got OS 6, at which point I started using SF. I can do the exact same things in both apps, so I figured why install another app. SF seems to do some things faster than I remember SS doing, but then again I haven't used SS in probably 6 months now. Perhaps I'll reinstall and see the improvements.
    02-02-11 09:53 AM
    I found Social Feeds to be cluttered, ugly, and non-intuitive. I've been using SocialScope for over 2 years, so I'm spoiled and biased, I guess. It's a nice clean interface that does everything I need it to.
    02-02-11 11:42 AM
    I just recently tried SF this week and I liked it a lot, but the thing that sent me back to SS was the shortcuts to compose were there and the conveince key status update for 6.0 made it the real winner for me. I just I could get my FB notifications to act right with SS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD