anyone know when we can expect an ss update???
    11-13-09 11:30 AM
    If they release it before its very stable, everybody will cry and whine that its terrible. Thus, we dont really know yet. They are working on it.
    11-13-09 11:41 AM
    Thanks Garz, I am a current ss user, Ive seen pics of newer version. Just curious as to what the CB community knows about this. But yeah I do get what you are saying.
    11-13-09 11:54 AM
    I'd be happy if they stopped making me wait for a damn invite.. I've waited 8 months.. Nothing.. yet I hear about others getting one after 5 minutes
    11-13-09 01:33 PM
    I'd be happy if they stopped making me wait for a damn invite.. I've waited 8 months.. Nothing.. yet I hear about others getting one after 5 minutes
    I completely agree with that. I cant get my bother n law a invite after 6 months. But i dont know anybody who gets a invite after 5 minutes or within a timely matter either.
    11-13-09 01:50 PM
    I was one of the first testers, but I still don't have the full version. Yet others who came in much latter were given the full version, it's just how it goes sometimes.
    12-07-09 03:11 PM
    I completely agree with that. I cant get my bother n law a invite after 6 months. But i dont know anybody who gets a invite after 5 minutes or within a timely matter either.
    I recieved mine in about five minutes, came here and told a few poeple and they got one too. One thing I noticed about SocialScope is they will randomly open whatever it is, to allow you an invite. Prior to that I tried several times, just one day I tried again and BAM! There was the invite...
    12-07-09 03:16 PM
    I waited to long I forgot I was waiting and moved on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 07:52 PM
    No update for me yet
    01-14-10 03:47 PM
    Just got a notification about the .84 update this morning.

01-15-10 07:40 AM
    how does one get that update? i go back to the site and when i "redownload," it's still the same version. :-/ i've been using this same version for so long. wish i could use multiple accts so i can get ride of the other apps, i.e. ubertwitter/seesmic to free up space.
    01-15-10 10:59 AM
    correction, i'm still on SocialScopeLite
    01-15-10 11:00 AM
    I'm still using the "old" version.

@pkcable: how do you know you were one of the first 5 to use SS? that's amazing

I've been using this version since August, and everyone and their mom is getting the new update. Not really complaining because SS is an excellent FREE app, but I just want to try something newer. None of the other Twitter apps come close IMO, except UberTwitter, which I still use for its geolocation.
    01-15-10 12:05 PM
    I was one of the first testers, but I still don't have the full version. Yet others who came in much latter were given the full version, it's just how it goes sometimes.
    They didnt do the lite version until much later
    01-15-10 12:08 PM
    Funny, I waited for 6 months and got nothing and then a CB member(ATLROCKERGIRL) requested and got and received and invite almost instantly and gave it to me. Funny thing is that it was her third invite she received. For some reason they seem to love certain emails
    01-15-10 12:12 PM
    Well it is a very bad policy by them to randomly giveaway lite and full versions and to randomly again give application updates, when there are several problems that have been reported and especially the memory leak on OS5.. I emailed them 2-3 times and twittered them some more with no response. They are done for me..
    Back to UberTwitter
    01-15-10 12:16 PM
    i received my invite in december after having waited for months. for some reason i accidentally uninstalled the app last week. i went to site and re-dloaded, and surprise it was the new version. i'm not sure why this doesn't work for everyone, but maybe give it another shot. it's definitely worth the wait for an invite.
    02-13-10 02:35 PM
    I got .81 a day after requesting an invite a few months ago and have gotten nothing since.....now its up to what. .88? Sad part is people who barely use twitter are getting every update and me who tweets 20-30x a day on avg. get passed over. Smh

02-14-10 09:55 PM
    whats the newest one? im on .81 and have been ever since i got it a couple months ago.

And whats the difference between the Lite and the Full version? i don't really see any restrictions on the Lite
    02-22-10 09:25 PM
    02-22-10 11:28 PM
    any differences between .81 and .88?
    02-26-10 07:39 PM
    I got the .jad for .88, installed, logged in and it gave me a message to downgrade to .81. There's nothing you can do. I couldn't even hit menu to take a screen shot.
    02-28-10 10:33 PM
    I reinstalled it twice and never got a message to upgrade... It was also eating my memory so returned to ubertwitter

03-10-10 02:02 AM
    Its been well over a year of waiting for me. I've pretty much given up on it.. If its taking them this long to get the app right I have a feeling they are not very good at what they do.

03-10-10 03:01 AM
    its at version .92 now... people on 81 n 44 wont get updated
    03-24-10 01:14 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD