Just upgraded my operating system to 6.0 on my 9700 and it is now saying the socialscope version i have is not made for my phone. Anyone else have this problem?
    01-06-11 09:22 PM
    You must uninstall it and re-download it from SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks. It will feed you the BB6 version. If you revert back to OS5 in the future, do the same thing to switch back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:25 PM
    When I upgraded to OS6, SS sensed on the first boot-up that I had the wrong version and gave me a pop-up message with the download link for the OS6 version. Worked like a charm.
    01-07-11 05:36 AM
    They might have fixed that on the back end, depending on what version of SocialScope you have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 06:56 AM
    They need to fix the app. It's still broken on notifications and twitpic postings for OS6. Grrr.
    01-09-11 10:57 AM
    What notifications are missing? I'm running OS6 and I'm getting notifications in the bar regularly. I don't use the message option so I can't comment on that.
    01-10-11 06:27 AM
    What notifications are missing? I'm running OS6 and I'm getting notifications in the bar regularly. I don't use the message option so I can't comment on that.
    Wow, really? I cannot get any of them to come through. I'm speaking on public @replies and DM's. I will say, SOMETIMES I see a notification randomly, but the indicator light never responds to it as set and I never hear my notification noise. I've only seen it do this a few times though. (Yes, battery bull, uninstalled/reinstalled, with/without berrybuzz, and tried over 3G and wifi). Its annoying how they never respond to anything and seem to have no interest in updating ever. They used to care, what happened socialscope?
    01-10-11 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD