I need some help configuring my SocialScope notifications. I have my twitter, FB, Flickr, and FourSquare accounts all going. I want my FB and Twitter notifications to be like they are with their default BB applicaitons. For instance:

I want my phone to buzz, led go off, and make a sound when someone comments, likes, or posts something to my wall. In the default FB applicaiton it does this easily. I can't figure out how to do this with SocialScope.

With twitter I want to get notifications of DM's and @ replies only. I don't want to be notified every time someone tweets.

Is this possible with SocialScope? I don't really know what they alerts mean/do in the SocialScope app. Can anyone help?
    05-13-10 01:08 PM
    Do you have a extra invite for SocialScope if so please send me one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 01:12 PM
    No extra invites.
    05-13-10 01:13 PM
    Try this:

All Messages: Alert
    Public Replies: Alert
    Direct Messages: Alert
    Facebook Posts: Alert
    Twitter: username: Disabled
    Flickr: Disabled

I'm not sure exactly how they work, either. Try setting Twitter: %username% to Alert if it isn't alerting you at all for Twitter.
    05-13-10 01:54 PM
    Do you get the facebook email before the alert goes off? With the default facebook I never would get the emails in my messages inbox. Instead I would get a notification through the facebook app. With socialscope I now get the facebook email, and then a few seconds later I open socialscope and have the notification in the "@" tab.
    05-13-10 09:49 PM
    If someone figures out how to get the notifications to work without it alerting on everything let me know.
    05-14-10 11:06 AM
    Yeah. I set all the settings like the above posters, but it still doesn't notify me like I wanted. This app looks really smooth, but wish it would update like the Blackberry versions of Twitter and Facebook do.
    05-14-10 11:08 AM
    Yeah. I set all the settings like the above posters, but it still doesn't notify me like I wanted. This app looks really smooth, but wish it would update like the Blackberry versions of Twitter and Facebook do.
    I agree. I like the app but the Picture upload interface with FB and the notifcations are not what I want.
    05-14-10 11:10 AM
    I don't mind that. I send my pictures to Twitter, and Twitter updates my facebook for my already. I update Twitter, and have it set up to forward it to my Facebook. It is a quick fix that goes around the problem.
    05-14-10 11:14 AM
    I do like that you can update a fan page with SS. You can't do that with the BB FB App.
    05-14-10 11:27 AM
    Whats wrong with you guys?? Its so easy!
    All messages: Disabled
    Public Replies: Alert
    Direct Messages: Alert
    Facebook Posts: Disabled
    Twitter: Disabled
    06-04-10 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD