Is anyone else having trouble logging into or refeshing SS in the last hour or two? Not working for me.
    11-15-10 09:00 AM
    Yep. Same problem here..it seems to be becoming a bi weekly issue for me. Last time this happened SS rolled out an update but doubt this is the problem since that was just last week. I'm glad I re downloaded �ber last week, so I can still use twitter but really wish SS would work out this network error issue. I send error reports to SS every time but always get a generic response.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 09:09 AM
    Yes my messages are almost 2 hours behind.
    11-15-10 09:10 AM
    I'm still getting network errors.
    11-15-10 09:20 AM
    I just redownloaded Uber for Twitter use. I had kept the FB app for the push notifications, so I'm covered for now. Strange, I forgot how much faster Uber is than SS.....
    11-15-10 09:28 AM
    I'm not having any error troubles. I also don't have Social Scope haha. Would anyone have an invite they could spare?
    11-15-10 09:38 AM
    I'm not having any error troubles. I also don't have Social Scope haha. Would anyone have an invite they could spare?
    There are a plethora of threads dedicated to SS invites.

11-15-10 09:46 AM
    Mine is down too. Won't login in. Network error or something

regular twitter, and facebook apps work fine.

wish they would give a heads up before doing things like this, or at least have a webpage that posts the status of the system
    11-15-10 09:56 AM
    I'm having the network error as well.

11-15-10 10:03 AM
    There are a plethora of threads dedicated to SS invites.

"Plethora" Nice
    11-15-10 10:04 AM
    It would be nice if they had a functional website and/or would actually communicate with their users.

11-15-10 10:10 AM
    Yep, mine's down too. Tried logging out then back in but can't log in now.
    Agree that it would be good to be able to click through Twitter links etc (although running OS 6 on my 9700 so that may be the issue).
    11-15-10 10:32 AM
    It would be nice if they had a functional website and/or would actually communicate with their users.

Uh they do communicate w/ users, not just every sec of the day.

OK WE ARE DOWN.
    11-15-10 10:52 AM
    Uh they do communicate w/ users, not just every sec of the day.

OK WE ARE DOWN.
    I have NEVER had anything but a generic response from SS. Even when this last update rolled out. I kept getting a 907 error and would receive an email from SS telling me to contact them if it continued...NEVER heard anything back other than generic response.

Not hating on the developers just would be nice to know if the apps is not going to be functional for a couple hours. I don't think that's asking a whole **** of a lot. Tweeting is easy.

11-15-10 11:21 AM
    Down for me too. Surprised I got an invite this weekend. I signed up when the Bold 9700 came up with an old email and I just signed up with my torch the other day and got an invite instantly. Twas weird.

App is great I need it to come back up!!

11-15-10 11:54 AM
    SocialScope clone - Vodafone Update

This app is nice, only it doesn't work for Touch BBs. But this is a VERY nice alternative to SS. Also includes LinkedIn integration.
    11-15-10 11:59 AM
    I've been having sign on issues also Ever since recent updates it runs slow and I get a lot of uncaught exceptions.

11-15-10 12:23 PM
    Well SS is back up and running for me! Hope it's up for everyone..

11-15-10 12:39 PM
    Same for me. Whew, I thought I was the only one. I'm getting network errors as well and my feeds will not refresh. I thought there was something wrong with my 3G network at first actually.
    11-15-10 12:40 PM
    WOW now its working for me too. I thought I had some problems unique to me until I visited crackberry. I uninstaled SS and downloaded it back thinking its something to do with my phone
    Rule no1 for any issues: Visit appropriate forum on crackberry.com ;D
    11-15-10 01:17 PM
    They had problems today. If ever you are not sure if it is your phone, check on their facebook page or twitter page and you will know if its the network.

On another note I have a problem with socialscope and facebook friends. Everything is fine but one friend will not show up on ss. Neither in the friend list or any posts that he makes. Has anyone experience this or know what I can do.

I sent this bug to ss through the feedback button and to my surprise I did get a response right away, but I am still awaiting a solution.
    11-15-10 09:20 PM
    I was down this morning with connectivity issues and figured it was my fault; but after an hour or so it resolved itself and has been working just fine. I've never had.a problem with receiving custom and personal emails back from SocialScope support; on my first day of having the app they emailed back and forth with me five or six times to resolve the issue; and were friendly and helpful the whole time. It was definitely one of the best customer service experiences I've had with an app.

11-15-10 11:14 PM
    SocialScope clone - Vodafone Update

This app is nice, only it doesn't work for Touch BBs. But this is a VERY nice alternative to SS. Also includes LinkedIn integration.

it works on the torch...

:-)
    11-16-10 05:41 AM
    Well it's time for my bi-weekly network error. Anyone else having issues today?

11-24-10 10:40 AM
    No problems here.
    11-24-10 12:55 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD