I'm very into Twitter and I've used a lot of the Apps for both the BB Storm and the ipod.

I've been using SocialScope for the last 2 months and it is the best. It has great features and it looks good on the BB storm. I have 2 twitter accounts, one flickr and one facebook. Seeing everyone combined is awesome. The status bar is really useful too

I've often gone back to UberTwitter and while it's still a very good APP, I just end up removing it and using SocialScope.

Yes, SocialScope has a memory issue but I've never seen it become critical. Therefore, it is not an issue for me. I realise that it might be for others.
    02-13-10 10:24 AM
    I loaded the RIM client and its not bad, it has potential. i have been using SS for almost a year now though and it is the best out right now IMO
    02-13-10 11:02 AM
    I use both UberTwitter and SocialScope, I like both applications, but SocialScope is the winner for me. Especially since it has Facebook integrated and I really like the layout, it's clean and simple. Definitley keeps you up to date with what's going on...
    02-13-10 11:05 AM
    i applied for SocialScope months ago & still have not received an invite . that sucks ! i use ubertwitter & bought tweetgenius because my ubertwitter doesn't always work . if i had to pick one i would say ubertwitter is better because even though it lacks the Ui it has wayyy better features . i downloaded the RiM twitter app & it is tooo problematic & clogged .

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-13-10 01:58 PM
    I currently have Ubertwitter,Socialscope, and the Rim twitter client installed, and would have to agree that socialscope is the best! I like the fact that if someone posts a pic and if you click on it, it covers the entire screen! The only downfall is the memory issue, but it ain't nothing that an "old trusty battery pull" won't fix (lmao)
    02-13-10 04:14 PM
    I loaded the RIM client and its not bad, it has potential. i have been using SS for almost a year now though and it is the best out right now IMO
    Do you know the status of SS?
    02-13-10 05:28 PM
    I currently have Ubertwitter,Socialscope, and the Rim twitter client installed, and would have to agree that socialscope is the best! I like the fact that if someone posts a pic and if you click on it, it covers the entire screen! The only downfall is the memory issue, but it ain't nothing that an "old trusty battery pull" won't fix (lmao)
    Try the invite thing again. I got mine in a few days unless they are finished with the invites and are about to release it.
    02-13-10 05:30 PM
    ===== QUOTE mascott ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Try the invite thing again. I got mine in a few days unless they are finished with the invites and are about to release it.
    i signed up again and this time got an email letting me know that they are overwhelmed right now & it might be a couple of weeks before i get an invite . i'll wait #kayneshrug *crosses fingers*

02-13-10 06:37 PM
    I am not cool enough to have gotten an invite to social scope yet but I would like to try it if for nothing else than Facebook since the RIM Facebook app sucks in my opinion. I really love UberTwitter though so to pull me away from that will be tough.
    02-13-10 08:32 PM
    Socialscope is the best, IMHO.

Is there a chance we can prevent this from being another thread full of people whining about not getting an invite? I waited 8 months before I received my invite...AND ITS FREE, NOBODY HAS PAID A PENNY FOR SOCIALSCOPE
    02-13-10 08:37 PM
    Azbbfan, i haf no invite.. u give me plzzz? invitation plzz. .. i give u money
    02-14-10 09:41 PM
    Socialscope is the best, IMHO.

Is there a chance we can prevent this from being another thread full of people whining about not getting an invite? I waited 8 months before I received my invite...AND ITS FREE, NOBODY HAS PAID A PENNY FOR SOCIALSCOPE
    well not totally true. Some people had to PAY to get their invites to give away for contests.
    02-14-10 10:23 PM
    Will SS be free on final release?

02-15-10 10:29 AM
    where do you get the rim twitter client?
    02-15-10 12:56 PM
    where do you get the rim twitter client?
    Here's an OTA
    Blackberry Twitter App
    02-16-10 08:58 AM
    Thx like rim's version so far except for berry buzz not supporting it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 12:26 PM
    Now that SocialScope has Foursquare integration, it's nothing but WIN. Too bad they don't let more people have access to the app.
    02-17-10 06:47 AM
    How is Facebook on it?

02-17-10 07:06 AM
    Facebook is ok.. but its not as advanced as the twitter part of it. For example, to view someones profile/timeline on twitter u can click on their name and a profile will open within the app. but if you want to view a facebook profile.. it exits and loads it in ur browser. but as far as viewing pictures its wayyyyyy faster than the actual Facebook for Blackberry app. And ur still able to comment on peoples status, like, poke, etc...
    02-26-10 10:57 PM
    I like the Layout of Facebook on SocialScope better than the native Facebook for BlackBerry application. It's much more simple in my opinion...
    02-26-10 11:02 PM
    I've been waiting a few months for SS so I just reapplied a couple of days ago. In the meantime, I've been using ubertwitter and just installed the official RIM app. One question about the official app. Is there a way for photos to show up within the app like ubertwitter instead of having to click the link? That seems to be my only gripe so far with the official app

02-27-10 07:18 AM
    The FaceBook part of SS meets my needs as a casual user of FB. I continue to feel that SS for Twitter is the best.
    02-27-10 06:26 PM
    I am also big fan of SocialScope. I had to wait 4-5 months for invite, but it was worth it. Its Twitter integration including lists is great, Facebook integration is very good, too. My favorite feature is viewing photos from tweets and your Facebook contacts, nicely done. I was using Ubertwitter before, but I uninstalled it after a few days using SS. Ubertwitter is fine product, but SS is better fit for me. That said, SS does take some memory if run continuously so be prepared to see red IC icon in Meterberry ;-), but I nver ran out of memory because of SS.
    03-01-10 09:09 AM
    Ditto! People think I'm insane that I prefer it over UberTwitter. I love it's clean interface, although they can stand an update.
    03-16-10 08:44 PM
    UberTwitter is better in my opinion, I do like Facebook on SocialScope better than the native RIM application. I only have the Facebook application installed for push notifcations...
    03-16-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD