Whose downloaded and used it on the storm?

I've sent at least 10 requests for an invite both for my curve and my storm. I do it after seeing one of the many blackberry blogs talk about the alpha being open again. Still, never got an invite. Anyone have better luck?
    01-16-09 10:02 PM
    I have, played with it limited and uninstalled it for the time since I was trying to find out some issues I was having and not sure what was causing the issues at all. Going to put it back on when I get a chance once I get setup again.
    I received an invite back when I saw the first initial post a while back though.
    Not sure why you have not gotten a post at all unless it was a limited number for invite which I think it was. I thought I saw something like 200 someplace.
    01-16-09 11:20 PM
    I have wanted to download it sent multiple requests back when it was advertised in the blogs and never got the followup to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 10:32 PM
    They just updated it again today and it has gotten even better! Hands down the best Twitter app for BB!
    01-29-09 12:09 AM
    They just updated it again today and it has gotten even better! Hands down the best Twitter app for BB!
    What version is the updated one? How is it running on the Storm? I'm still having a lot of issues working it on my Storm.
    Last edited by Kill3r.Conc3ptz; 01-29-09 at 12:22 AM.
    01-29-09 12:16 AM
    What version is the updated one? How is it running on the Storm? I'm still having a lot of issues working it on my Storm.
    Version 0.9.2.8 is the latest one. So far it has been running awesome on the Storm. My previous problems (no facebook tab, settings menu bug, etc) have all gone away.
    01-29-09 12:25 AM
    Just installed and the new version seems to have taken care of ALOT of issues. Works nicely. Looks like i found a TwitterBerry replacement.
    01-29-09 12:48 AM
    Word!!!

I've been using this since last year. I only use TwitterBerry when SocialScope is updating its servers.

The BEST berry twitter client IMO
    Just installed and the new version seems to have taken care of ALOT of issues. Works nicely. Looks like i found a TwitterBerry replacement.
    01-29-09 04:25 AM
    You sure that's the latest lol
    Version 0.9.2.8 is the latest one. So far it has been running awesome on the Storm. My previous problems (no facebook tab, settings menu bug, etc) have all gone away.
    01-29-09 04:26 AM
    How do you get the upgrade? i had the original for the storm, but was having issues and removed it.
    02-03-09 07:57 AM
    You sure that's the latest lol

Do you know of a version more recent to that? I'm in the private beta but I'm still showing 0.9.2.8 as the latest....
    02-03-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD