I got an email to upgrade social scope about a week ago. I havent used Social Scope for a while so I figured I would try it again. But when I download it and sign in, it tells me there is an upgrade from the upgrade I just received. It tells me the upgrade is actually a downgrade. It says that the xxx98 version will be replacec with a xxx44 version (numbers are just an example and the x's numbers are exactly the same, so i know its the downgrade)

Anyone else get this? or know how I can fix this?

Thanks!
    05-08-10 03:40 PM
    just dont go to the .44

i have it on my curve and it has so many issues. i cant wait to get a bold and hope i get a newer version.
    05-08-10 03:47 PM
    just dont go to the .44

i have it on my curve and it has so many issues. i cant wait to get a bold and hope i get a newer version.
    I dont have a choice. Once I download the 98 or whatever it is, I get a message saying that I HAVE to upgrade again back to the 44.
    05-08-10 03:50 PM
    Have you tried contacting SocialScope? Send them a feedback email from within the app, so they have the associated logs. (Settings>Send Feedback)
    Or you can email them directly: [email protected]
    05-08-10 04:18 PM
    I've had it about a week, it told me to upgrade, and now it says I have no connectivity!
    Can I delete it and Dl from my original invite email? Kind of afraid to do that lest I lose the app totally.. I need to get back into it.
    05-08-10 11:12 PM
    If u delete, go back to socialscope.net and redownload. You won't lose it if you have an acct

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD