I think they should worry bout getting the people waiting on SS instead of doing updates.
    01-10-10 06:44 PM
    Probably because they get eighteen-billion people asking them the same question every day. I can imagine it gets tiring answering the same thing all the time lol.
    That makes no sense. Wouldn't the answer then be to tweet the date when the update rollout will be completed? Then no one would be asking the question. It's not like they have to @reply every person who asks the question. Not to mention, how is @replying saying "we won't tell you" harder than @replying with the date?
    01-11-10 04:39 PM
    No battery drain for me, but for the life of me I cant get it or any other twitter app to detect my location
    Same here, but only for socialscope and the foursquare beta. Neither can detect my location (and often crash if I try). Several other apps I have running have no problem, though (google maps, poynt, weatherbug, gps). I sent feedback to both about 2 1/2 wks ago and they responded that they would look in to it. Nothing back, yet.
    01-12-10 11:32 AM
    I am still waiting the update, am I the only one?
    01-12-10 12:14 PM
    That makes no sense. Wouldn't the answer then be to tweet the date when the update rollout will be completed? Then no one would be asking the question. It's not like they have to @reply every person who asks the question. Not to mention, how is @replying saying "we won't tell you" harder than @replying with the date?
    im still waiting for an update as well the last update i got was .44 in june, alot of new users are getting the new update before the ones already using before the old. also the last time they tweeted was 13 days ago (today is 01/12/10) so no tweets since 2009 . sending email's and feed back does nothing also saw someone tweeted they had .83 so i believe they a redoing .81 cause of all the problems (but the person doesnt like .83 either) so it may be awhile (speculation on my part)
    01-12-10 03:09 PM
    I reinstalled it today to see if the battery drain was still a issue and it is. I lose anywhere from 8% to 15% a hour when Social Scope is on. When its off i lose 3-5%. Besides i tried updating every 30 and i was losing the 15 and when i set it to manual only it helped bringing it down to 8. So i decided to uninstall it again. Its sad because i really like the app but cant be charging my phone all the time.
    01-13-10 12:57 AM
    im still waiting for an update as well the last update i got was .44 in june, alot of new users are getting the new update before the ones already using before the old. also the last time they tweeted was 13 days ago (today is 01/12/10) so no tweets since 2009 . sending email's and feed back does nothing also saw someone tweeted they had .83 so i believe they a redoing .81 cause of all the problems (but the person doesnt like .83 either) so it may be awhile (speculation on my part)
    This morning I tried something, I was still on .44 so I requested an invite with a different e-mail address, what do you know in 5 minutes flat I got an e-mail back with an invite code, am now on .81 it was worth waiting for

p.s I think you call that pot luck
    01-13-10 12:07 PM
    WOW congratulations on that. I have been waiting for a good 5 months now. I know there others that have been waiting longer though. I hope to get my time soon **fingers crossed**
    01-13-10 12:18 PM
    Nevermind...
    Last edited by Radi0H3ad; 01-14-10 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Apparently I Wasn't Supposed To Tell That...
    01-14-10 10:32 PM
    ummmmm, you are not supposed to announce that
    01-14-10 10:33 PM
    everybody did about the last one... I guess I'll delete that then...
    01-14-10 10:39 PM
    The new one, which I hear is .84, is supposed to be even hotter.

Oops!
    01-14-10 11:30 PM
    Interesting... just checked, and it they are pushing the update.

Word is that memory and battery usage is reduced. Yes!
    01-14-10 11:36 PM
    either way, not everyone will get this update
    01-14-10 11:37 PM
    either way, not everyone will get this update
    Why not? And how do you know this? Are you in a secret SS circle?
    01-15-10 12:30 AM
    Apparently the .84 is being pushed to Lite users

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/soc...5-84-a-404943/
    01-15-10 02:45 AM
    looks like by the time everyone is updated ( including me ) twitter will be like altavista :s
    01-15-10 08:49 AM
    This morning I tried something, I was still on .44 so I requested an invite with a different e-mail address, what do you know in 5 minutes flat I got an e-mail back with an invite code, am now on .81 it was worth waiting for

p.s I think you call that pot luck
    yesterday a friend of mine did the same, was just AS lucky, but it took him ALL day for the app to accept the code and create a new account

i wasnt lucky, nor the rest of ALL my family (5 persons)
    01-15-10 09:46 AM
218 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD