Hey guys i was wondering if anyone else is using social scope on their blackberry Storm.. i am currently using it but im having certain issues and i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same or have maybe found a solution to the problem....

for some reason lately when im running social scope with the compatibility mode disabled it has been giving me an error stating that it was unable to authenticate me with Twitter....

it also has been hiding the Facebook icon / tab and all it dispays is a little sliver... and when i try to login... sometimes it just stays on the Login message and does nothing else....anyone have any ideas what could be done to correct these problems... i have already deleted and reinstalled the app several times... i have also checked all my login info and its all correct...
    01-20-09 07:30 PM
    no one? really???
    01-20-09 09:24 PM
    I dont know why it is doing that, but I am also having issues with the program. Much like you I had the login issue for the first few times I tried to get it to work. Closing and opening the app again solved that issue for me. My problem is the keyboard is taking up half of the screen and it wont disappear and scrolling is very difficult to do because of that issue.. Does that happen with you too?
    01-20-09 09:50 PM
    I dont know why it is doing that, but I am also having issues with the program. Much like you I had the login issue for the first few times I tried to get it to work. Closing and opening the app again solved that issue for me. My problem is the keyboard is taking up half of the screen and it wont disappear and scrolling is very difficult to do because of that issue.. Does that happen with you too?
    the reason the keyboard is showing is because you have the compatibility mode enabled... if you Disable compatibility mode you will solve that problem
    01-20-09 10:05 PM
    Thats what I thought was the issue at first. Didnt change anything. Ugh. But hey, its still in Alpha. Its only gonna get better from here!
    01-20-09 10:44 PM
    Thats what I thought was the issue at first. Didnt change anything. Ugh. But hey, its still in Alpha. Its only gonna get better from here!
    make sure that you shut the app down and restart it when you disable compatibility mode in order for it to take place
    01-20-09 10:58 PM
    I did that too. A battery pull fixed that issue. For a bit anyways. After typing an SMS and going back to the program I had the issue come back. I may just have to delete it and reinstall it. As for your issues, have you emailed them to let them know about this? Maybe they have a solution for you?
    01-20-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD