Uncaught exceptopn: no application instance. I keep getting this message when opening socialscope! Then earlier today it would take me to the log in screen and would pop up an error message either about the server being down or of that sorts. But now when opening the app the first error message comes up and the app doesn't even start!! Help!! Just got the app yesterday and love it too much to let it conk out on me!!
    08-20-09 06:31 PM
    No point in posting any questions about SocialScope anywhere else but their twitter page or emailing them.
    08-20-09 07:59 PM
    The same thing happened to me today, just go and download it again. At least that is what worked for me....
    08-20-09 09:51 PM
    I was getting the server down message earlier today and their home page was also not working. I took it to be server maintenance. Reseting my BlackBerry usually gets rid of the uncaught exception.

Does anyone know when the update that was featured on the forums a while ago will be coming? It looked amazing.
    08-20-09 09:55 PM
    they tweeted about deploying new code this am that caused issues so that might be what was going on (I had the same prob today). Now it is working finethe rolled back the new codes I believe.
    08-20-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD