I think it would be cool to have a app that let's you log into to numerous social sites all in one app. ie twitter myspace facebook etc. Let's you update your status and post it for all three at the same time as well as see all timelines for each. Then we can probally save room and get rid three social apps to be replaced by one. Just an idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 05:17 AM
    Think so too...thought i saw it somewhere and now I can't find it anymore....I remember its a UK thing with black/shocking purple website....now i think they only have SocialScope that came close
    07-08-09 05:24 AM
    I think it would be cool to have a app that let's you log into to numerous social sites all in one app. ie twitter myspace facebook etc. Let's you update your status and post it for all three at the same time as well as see all timelines for each. Then we can probally save room and get rid three social apps to be replaced by one. Just an idea

Great idea. I'm surprised somebody hasn't already come out with something like that.

I really only use facebook and twitter though so I'm not sure how badly I would need that application. I deleted my myspace account because myspace became too ghetto and my account got hacked like twice a month.
    07-08-09 05:38 AM
    SocialScope works great with Twitter and FaceBook, but it's still in invite alpha stages right now. SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks

07-08-09 06:11 AM
    As far as posting to multiple sites at the same time, this can be done with plugins/addons at the sites themselves.

My Tweets are added to my blog and FB page automatically.

As far as viewing multiple timelines, it will happen, but it will be a b^%ch of an app to maintain - trying to keep up with the changes each site is constantly making.
    07-08-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD